• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Which special visitors cancel out Celeste?

Vonny

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Title. Knowing which nights I can safely skip would make it a lot easier.

It’s a pain looking for her every night with my internet (the island backup upload takes about 10 minutes and makes it almost unusable during that period) so I avoid casual play sessions.

I know people cracked the special npc code but I don’t understand it lol please share your wisdom

I wish NPCs showed up on the map like Redd or (repeatable) nook miles achievements that appear on the days they’re visiting

I don't believe there are any NPCs that cancel her out. You can even get her with Wisp in the same night.

One thing you could try is to get your weather seed, so you can predict your weather. She can only appear if you have a meteor shower, meaning knowing whether or not you have one would tell you whether or not to check. She also only appears once a week, so if you already got her that week, you don't have to look for her until the next week.

k.k. slider is the only npc that cancels her out and so, she won’t ever visit while he’s on the island, even if there’s a meteor shower. :’)

See I hve problems finding her or wisp, trantulas and scopians in general because unless it is a weekend Ido not get on at night generally.

Sort of silly question, but what day of the week does the week start on when you say Celeste only comes once/ wk? Is it Sunday?

Back