• Chelsea

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

Wolfieocelot

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Omg the deer species is one of my favorite ones, so its hard for me to pick 😆

BEST: Diana or Erik. Diana is so pretty and beautiful😍 my sis has her on her island, and she looks so MAJESTIC!!! Erik, on the other hand, is a cute moose and has my fave personality, lazy! I felt so bad for leaving him on a mystery island.... i had to leave him because i would have 3 lazies, and i wanted at max, 2 😔

WORST: Deirdre. She looks weird... shes just... not my taste 😅

EDIT: Included the new sanrio villager, Chelsea, in the poll 😄

Last edited:
best is fauna because she is such a sweetie 💕

and the worst deer villager is
actually none of them because they're all so cute and i love every single one of them 🥰

My personal favorite is Deirdre. I love her colors, her personality, and her house is beautiful. Plus I love her name since it's based on an Irish folk story.

My least favorite is probably Diana. I don't like pastel, cutesy colors.

I have to say Erik is the best. I have him on my island and he is adorable 😍 I was planning on going island hopping for dreamies but I found him on the first island I visited and just couldn’t leave him behind 😊 He has definitely become one of my favourites and I would struggle to let him leave.

I voted Diana because I only got her and Fauna so far and I'm more into the snooty personality. I also think she's cuter than Faune haha

Beau is 100% my fave! I moved him onto my island just to fill the gap but I ended up totally falling in love with him. I have since let him go but I'm not opposed to bringing him back one day.. and I don't think I have a least fave honestly, I'd be happy to have any of them

My favorites are Bruce and Lopez, but I love a lot of the deer. Bruce has lived in two of my towns and is a permanent resident in the second town. I moved him out of my first town only because I don't like doubling up on villagers.

Lopez was my first deer and my first encounter with the smug personality. He was a random move-in in New Leaf. I absolutely adored him and it killed me to let him go, but his house was literally 3 steps in front of mine. I put up with it for a long time, but eventually I just had to let him leave. I'd still love to run into him again someday.

zell and lopez are my absolute favourites, i just love their personality, the way they act, the way they look. bruce too, even though ive never had him before. my least favourite would probably be deirdre. sorry, just don’t like how she looks.

The only deer I can stand is Deirdre. I’m not sure exactly why but I really don’t like any of them. They’re all so ugly and don’t appeal to me at all. I would never move any of them onto my island but they keep showing up in my campsite. Deirdre at least fits her personality really well and she is the least ugly even though I don’t like her lips. Lol

I love Fauna and Dierdre. They are so cute! I thought Fauna would be boring but I think she looks especially cute in new horizons. She showed up randomly at my campsite and I invited her on a whim but really ended up loving her and still miss having her sometimes.

Dierdre is so cute and I just think she fits the sisterly personality so well with her ‘whatevs’ and I love the play hobby it is so cute.

I strongly dislike Diana. I don’t know why exactly, she looks weird and washed out, but that is probably just me filling in a reason after the fact. Just can’t stand her.

Fauna is my favourite villager in the game so I voted for her, I've always thought she looked really sweet and she pulls of her plain design really well, also I quite like the normal personality when I don't have too many villagers with it. I do also like Diana, as I think she has a pretty design and a good personality, and Erik for his really adorable design.

My least favourite would have to be either Deirdre or Fuchsia, I don't really like the sisterly personality and I think Deirdre's white lips are a bit odd (I always just think she's grinning and showing her teeth constantly) while Fuchsia is a bit too bright pink.

This is so hard but here I go!
Best:
1. Erik
2. Fauna
3. Beau
In that order

1. Erik has been on my island since last spring and I just can't let him go! His design as a moose villager is perfect. His winter themed home interior also goes well with his design.
2. Fauna is probably the best "deer" villager based on irl deer. I'm not the greatest fan of normal personalities, but with Fauna I make an exception.
3. Beau is very sweet. His eyes are pretty endeering so to speak. I had him in my NL town at one point and may invite him again.

Worst: Fuchsia

Purple fur? Yellow hair? Blue eyes? What an aesthetic nightmare! She was one of my original 2 so I had to get rid of her first and foremost. I did eventually. But there was bad blood in the process...

I voted for Fauna. I still want to meet Erik who could beat her...
I have had Diana, Beau, Fuschia, and Deirdre. I like Diana, she is ok. Very sweet and would be my second choice. Beau I felt was over rated although cute. Fuchsia and Deirdre I just don't like/care for.
Worst, I'd have to say Bam. He just doesn't interest me at all.

I have so many favorites! Lopez, Fauna, Erik...I picked Lopez because he was my first one and the smug is my favorite personality.

That's hard to choose one, when you like all the deer villagers lol :D

Best: Bruce, Zell, Beau, Lopez and Erik. They're so amazing, I adore their style. Also, I have Bruce on ACNL and Erik in ACNH. :D Had Deirdre long time ago, but she's not my favorite after all (she's a neutral one for me lol).
Worst: Actually, I like all of them, but if I had to choose who I like the least it'll be Bam.

Bam is the best by far!
Hes so cool looking and jocks are one of my favourite personalities.

The worst is deirdre. I get she's a joke on a deer in headlights but god is she ugly

Best: Fauna and Diana, they have been some of my favourite villagers since NL.

Worst: I like all the deer, so by "worst" I mean one who I wouldn't invite to my island. And that would be Deirdre. Mostly because she's uchi and I'm not a big fan of that personality.

Back