• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who are the best (and worst) gorilla villagers? 🦍

Best villager?

• Al

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Boyd

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Cesar

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Hans

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Louie

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Peewee

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • Rocket

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Rilla

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Violet

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Boone

Votes: 13 17.8%

• Total voters
Gorillas are probably my least favorite. If I did have one on my island it would either be Louie or Cesar. The worst would be Al . he is just a weird shade of yellow and as others have said he looks sick.

I refuse to have gorillas on my island. I hate them so much.

I like all the gorillas.... I remember there was a thread on here a long time ago about the gorillas bum cheeks haha I loved it cause I agree.

I like how Boone looks like an irl primate. That's pretty neat. Boyd is classic and is making me remember the Mirror from the halloween event shudder. Hans looks pretty simple, like he's a skiier, but that's kind of interesting for a gorilla. I wonder if a gorilla would enjoy skiing. Probably not, due to their body stature, and the inability to put on a fitting ski boot. But maybe Hans is the blueprint? Who knows. Anyway, Louie looks really intense but not bad. Peewee is pretty cute. Cesar looks strong and confident, very typical of a gorilla. A gorilla does not give off the sense that they are insecure.

Al's color is a little weird. Don't really vibe with that too much. Rocket is silly, he reminds me of Ken from the Barbie movie.

My favourite gorilla is Al. I love how he is quite happy unless there is a lack of food! Also, his tummy looks so cute!
I dislike Boone. He looks a bit scary to me. I've never had him on any of my islands and don't intend too!

I think she's pretty unpopular but I really like Rocket! It's hard to see under her visor, but I love her little hair curl and prominent lower eyelashes. I also like Boone; I think it's cool how he looks like a mandrill. Also had him in my New Leaf town for a time!

The gorillas I'd consider worst would be Louie and Boyd, both for the shadowed eyes they have. I've also never been a fan of Donkey Kong's design, so Louie's resemblance isn't doing him any favors there either. In Boyd's case I think a few other gorillas have the same amount of shadow over their eyes, but it just looks kinda creepy on him for some reason. Cesar kind of creeps me out a little bit too, actually.

Hans and Violet, hands down with this.
Hans, because of the ship between him and Erik I have; it's weird I know. My brain sees it.
Violet is also really cool, I just dunno when I will communicate with her. Shes also scary haah.
I've have Boone, so I am used to him. I thnk I had them for such a long time. I just got used to them. Which I think we need to push ourselves to try them out a bit.
Also, everyone sleeping on Rocket. Shes the only one wearing pants.

I'd say Hans is my favourite gorilla villager after look through all of them. The gorilla villagers are my least favourite species of villager though, so he's still not someone I would invite to my island I fear. His colours are nice, but I just can't stand the gorilla villagers tbh. I'm not a fan of the animal irl so the same feelings remain unchanged for a game. 😓 I apologize to any gorilla lovers out there. 😭

my least favourite gorilla villager is Rilla. I'm so sorry but I cannot fathom how she's real, her design is so scary and unsettling to me. The combination of the big lips and "cute" eyes is just too much and putting it all on a gorilla... why has this happened skfkdgd. Her hair isn't something I'm fond of either. Aside from her hair colour though I guess I do like the her colour palette, but that's about all I can give her. 😔

I love Cesar and Violet because they were part of my original 10 in New Leaf.. Gorilla villagers aren't the most pleasing to look at but I think they still got a charm about them.

I think Rilla is awful though. Of all villagers to represent Hello Kitty, a gorilla villager was probably the worst species they could have picked, and they did! I also do not care for Rocket

Please don't get me started on the gorilla villagers. I REALLY don't like them at all. The monkey villagers are better and more well designed than them. I guess if I had to chose one, Hans would be okay.

As with everyone else, I definitely don't like Al. He's sooo terribly disgusting color looking. I won't say no more, as I refuse... 😔

The gorillas are one of my least favorite species of villagers, but there is one gorilla that I actually do like a decent amount, and that's Hans! The fact that he seems to be a yeti is really cool, and I like his color scheme. He also just so happens to have the smug personality type, which is one of my favorites! I'll give an honorable mention to Louie since he's apparently a reference to Donkey Kong.

And for my least favorite gorilla, I'll pick Al. His color scheme isn't appealing to me at all, and his wide-eyed gaze is also somewhat unsettling. On top of that, he has the lazy personality type, which is one of my least favorites.

I'm sorry but the gorillas are just awful 😖
No best gorilla here. Not even the least worst gorilla. The fact that Hans is based on the Yeti is a cool idea, but that's about it, he's still ugly. They all are. Just stay away from my Island please.

Gorillas are one of my least favorite species. At one point, I was starting to like Peewee, but now I don’t think so. I kinda like Hans’ design and I think he could grow on me, but right now I have no interest in having any gorilla villagers. The ones I dislike very strongly about: 1. Rocket & Violet 2. Rilla. I just hate lipstick & eyeshadow on most villagers.

Back