• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

who are ur top 5 villagers from each personality? ♡

This is such a good question but really hard lol let me think. I’m gonna list my five favorites but in no particular order
Normal: Kiki, coco, lolly, poppy, skye
Uchi: Deirdre, Fuchsia, cherry, Mira, pashmina
Peppy: Chrissy, puddles, agent S, tangy, Ruby
Snooty: Whitney, Diana, Ankha, Freya, portia
Lazy: lucky, Erik, bones, wade, raddle
Smug: Henry, Shep, Julian, Kyle, wolf link (even though he’s not in new horizons)
Jock: Rudy, Bam, genji, Mac, tad
Cranky: Bruce, Apollo, Dobie, Wolfgang, Grizzly

Okay I am finally ready to tackle this question!! I was waiting until I was on my laptop because I know I'll need to refer back to a villager guide tons, lol.

Jock:
-Bam! He's so cute and he's my current jock, I love him.
-Rudy! I've never actually had Rudy, but he looks so cute with his little red nose
-Bill! Little duck. I've never had him either but he's so cute and small
-Frobert!!! I had this little guy in my New Leaf town before he left me without warning :( He's cute though I love him!
-Roald! I don't think this round little penguin needs an explanation.

Uchi:
-Phoebe! Uchi's are my least favourite personality type but I like Pheobe's design.
-Shari! I want her back. I had her in my New Leaf town and I feel like she was actually really sweet?? Sweetest of the Uchi's lol.
-Cherry! I remember having her in New Leaf, she gave me medicine when I was stung by wasps.
-Frita! Her design makes me laugh, lol. I love the little sheep villagers.
-Fuschia, I suppose? I have her in my second New Leaf town right now and she seems cool

Cranky:
-Murphy! My little grumpy bear, I love him so much.
-Rocco!! He was my first grumpy villager ever, I love him so much.
-Bam! He's in my main New Leaf town and I love him.
-Butch! I've never had Butch but I like the angry eyebrows.
-Fang! He's just so pretty looking, lol.
This was actually really tricky?? I didn't realize how many Cranky designs I actually like! I love the ones that look grumpy, lol. Soft spot for Hopper & Hamphrey, also Gaston!! Weird little mustache bunny, there's just something about him.

Normal:
Oh no. This one is going to be so tricky. I feel like 99% of the time when I see a cute villager they end up being the Normal type. D: I just looked at the list and had to stop scrolling because they're all so cute.
-Molly! Such a sweet little duck, so small and cute.
-Lolly! I love her and have her in New Horizons, she's so cute.
-Flurry!! I know not everybody loves the hamster designs but I love her so much
-Fauna! She is so pretty, I love her.
-Maple! Oh the little bear cubs are some of my favourites, I love him.
But honestly? For the normal category I nominate them all!

Lazy:
-Egbert!!! Egbert is my boy and I love him
-Sherb! He's quickly become my second favourite, such a sweet, sleepy, winter goat.
-Beau! I love him so much too
-Erik! He is just so darn cute, I might try to get him in my second New Leaf town.
-Stitches or Filbert! This was honestly a toss up, because I love them both so much.

Peppy:
-Gabi! I met her for the first time in New Horizons and I love her so much, she's got such a cute design!
-Peggy! I love her tons, too. She was my first peppy ever so she'll always be special to me.
-Bluebear! She is so cute oh my goodness
-Wendy! There's just something about her little face, I love her (but I wish the sheep didn't wear shirts in New Horizons D: compresses their fluff)
-Pinky! I love her tons, too. She was my first peppy in New Horizons and she's so cute

Smug:
-Henry!! My little smug boy, I love him
-Shep! The one that got away. I just could not get this smug fellow to move in from my campsite D:
-Marshal! I feel like spiritually this boy is cranky at heart, lol. I love him
-Colton! I grew to love him and his snazzy clothes, he was fun to buy outfits for.
-Lopez! He also wouldn't move in from my campsite and I am forever sad D:

Snooty:
-Diana! I love her, she's on my island right now and she's so pretty
-Whitney! She's so... cool. Elegant. Refined. Love her
-Willow! I've had her in New Leaf and she is so fun
-Blanche! I've never had her but I like her design
-Blaire! I haven't had her either but she is so cute.

Oof that took a long time :sleep: But there's my list! Definitely not perfect, it was really hard to narrow down my choices to five but this was a lot of fun to do!

Okay I am finally ready to tackle this question!! I was waiting until I was on my laptop because I know I'll need to refer back to a villager guide tons, lol.

Jock:
-Bam! He's so cute and he's my current jock, I love him.
-Rudy! I've never actually had Rudy, but he looks so cute with his little red nose
-Bill! Little duck. I've never had him either but he's so cute and small
-Frobert!!! I had this little guy in my New Leaf town before he left me without warning :( He's cute though I love him!
-Roald! I don't think this round little penguin needs an explanation.

Uchi:
-Phoebe! Uchi's are my least favourite personality type but I like Pheobe's design.
-Shari! I want her back. I had her in my New Leaf town and I feel like she was actually really sweet?? Sweetest of the Uchi's lol.
-Cherry! I remember having her in New Leaf, she gave me medicine when I was stung by wasps.
-Frita! Her design makes me laugh, lol. I love the little sheep villagers.
-Fuschia, I suppose? I have her in my second New Leaf town right now and she seems cool

Cranky:
-Murphy! My little grumpy bear, I love him so much.
-Rocco!! He was my first grumpy villager ever, I love him so much.
-Bam! He's in my main New Leaf town and I love him.
-Butch! I've never had Butch but I like the angry eyebrows.
-Fang! He's just so pretty looking, lol.
This was actually really tricky?? I didn't realize how many Cranky designs I actually like! I love the ones that look grumpy, lol. Soft spot for Hopper & Hamphrey, also Gaston!! Weird little mustache bunny, there's just something about him.

Normal:
Oh no. This one is going to be so tricky. I feel like 99% of the time when I see a cute villager they end up being the Normal type. D: I just looked at the list and had to stop scrolling because they're all so cute.
-Molly! Such a sweet little duck, so small and cute.
-Lolly! I love her and have her in New Horizons, she's so cute.
-Flurry!! I know not everybody loves the hamster designs but I love her so much
-Fauna! She is so pretty, I love her.
-Maple! Oh the little bear cubs are some of my favourites, I love him.
But honestly? For the normal category I nominate them all!

Lazy:
-Egbert!!! Egbert is my boy and I love him
-Sherb! He's quickly become my second favourite, such a sweet, sleepy, winter goat.
-Beau! I love him so much too
-Erik! He is just so darn cute, I might try to get him in my second New Leaf town.
-Stitches or Filbert! This was honestly a toss up, because I love them both so much.

Peppy:
-Gabi! I met her for the first time in New Horizons and I love her so much, she's got such a cute design!
-Peggy! I love her tons, too. She was my first peppy ever so she'll always be special to me.
-Bluebear! She is so cute oh my goodness
-Wendy! There's just something about her little face, I love her (but I wish the sheep didn't wear shirts in New Horizons D: compresses their fluff)
-Pinky! I love her tons, too. She was my first peppy in New Horizons and she's so cute

Smug:
-Henry!! My little smug boy, I love him
-Shep! The one that got away. I just could not get this smug fellow to move in from my campsite D:
-Marshal! I feel like spiritually this boy is cranky at heart, lol. I love him
-Colton! I grew to love him and his snazzy clothes, he was fun to buy outfits for.
-Lopez! He also wouldn't move in from my campsite and I am forever sad D:

Snooty:
-Diana! I love her, she's on my island right now and she's so pretty
-Whitney! She's so... cool. Elegant. Refined. Love her
-Willow! I've had her in New Leaf and she is so fun
-Blanche! I've never had her but I like her design
-Blaire! I haven't had her either but she is so cute.

Oof that took a long time :sleep: But there's my list! Definitely not perfect, it was really hard to narrow down my choices to five but this was a lot of fun to do!
awh yes normal villagers are just adorable, i have 3 atm because i had to get rid of one to make room for a jock, i wish i didn't because i moved bea out and now i really miss her 😅
but i think i made a mistake limiting it to just 5, maybe i'll make another posts for all everyones favourite villagers lol 💕

also i kinda like sheep villagers in shirts, scarfs were better but the shirts make them look so cozy 😊

awh yes normal villagers are just adorable, i have 3 atm because i had to get rid of one to make room for a jock, i wish i didn't because i moved bea out and now i really miss her 😅
but i think i made a mistake limiting it to just 5, maybe i'll make another posts for all everyones favourite villagers lol 💕

also i kinda like sheep villagers in shirts, scarfs were better but the shirts make them look so cozy 😊

I love the normal designs so much! I swear if villager dialogue wasn't so repetitive I would have so many normals, they're so cute. I think limiting it to 5 was good, though! Really made me think, lol. Both for which 5 I like the best when I had far too many favourites and then which 5 I liked when I didn't think I had five favourites.

I'm glad that you like them in their little shirts! I just miss how fluffy they looked in New Leaf, lol. I thought their scarfs were super cute. But maybe if I get a sheep villager in my island I won't mind it so much!

Back