• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who has left??

StarryACNL

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pokéball
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Silver Mailbox
Cake
5 Envelopes
Hi
This thread is for meant for no Time travellers- but if you can remember that's fine!
I want to know who has left your town??
Mine:
Pudge, Gwen, Fang, Wolfgang, Annicotti, Kitt, Tucker and someone else!

Vesta, Chow, Tiffany, Pashmina, Blanche, Keaton, Chief, and Bam.

Also Moose had a very brief stay in my town (darn you, Gizmodo). I TT'd him out.

Last edited:
No one yet. Tempted to let go Boomer or Sally to get someone new in but I'm not too keen on letting them go either.

Hmm let me try this from order.

Yuka, Jitters, Pango, Lucky, Pietro, Dotty, Ed, Jeremiah, (not from order anymore haha), Groucho, Tiffany, Gruff, Buck, Drake, Midge, Vesta, Stitches, Roald, Pancetti, Bob, Kiki, Fuchsia, Rooney, Muffy, Curlos, Lopez, and Benjamin.

Agent S is my only villager from the initial 9 who has stayed.

Last edited:
Pashmina left while I was on Hiatus. No one else has been allowed to leave after that. I want pictures before I let them go.

Only Cole and Gloria.

Gloria was like ASAP GET OUT as soon as she magically moved in without me even seeing her house plot! D:<

Had my town 2 months and no-one has left yet
i really need some to leave though as its getting a bit dull
Have 8/10 of their pictures so some can go

Let's see if I can remember correctly: Fuchsia, Roald, Marcie, Paula, Kitt, Scoot, Apollo(to best friend as he is her favorite villager of all time), Vic, Rodney, and Tiffany. I'm sure I'm forgetting someone in there >_> This should be the final list, as once I move Fang over from my second town, all my dream animals will be living there.

In Cat Tree: Drago, Tutu, Kabuki(to main town), Kyle(to main town), Julian(reset for him so I could give him to my best friend), and Vic's currently in boxes.

Last edited:
Let's see here...
Broffina, Jay, Barold, Chops, and just today, Hazel. I think that's it. Not sure why I'm having difficulty remembering when I've only had a few villagers leave, haha.

Just Diva for me. I haven't wanted to let anybody go but Diva gave me her picture so I figured it was okay then.

Ava
Camofrog
Tammi
Eugene
Wolfgang
Dotty
These are non cycled ^^^^

Villagers I moved out cycling:
Frita
Peanut
Ed
Monique
HOPEFULLY SOON Coco and Merengue. I just need to find people that want them when they state a date.

-thinks

biskit, rhonda, canberra, rocket... i can't think of anyone else
OH AND ROSIE. and colton.

Last edited:
Biskit, Buck, Rooney, Graham, Celia and soon to be Leonardo (letting him go to my other town) oh and Canberra and Sprinkle

Last edited:
I write my villagers all on a paper and how many days they stay etc. so its the right order:)

Diva, Antonio, Cole, Pashmina, Marcel, Tammi, Sterling, Annelise & Whitney is already in boxes

in order
phoebe, peanut, ankha, muffy, hazel, drago, hopper, axel, rudy (was holding for someone), nibbles.

Back