Who here has to use a MLA heading format?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>I made this for you.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Lw8xZ.png
</div>
Why is it that people destroy their own attempts at sarcasm by saying "lol I'm being sarcastic stupid"? I just don't understand it.

And I'm perfectly aware of how easy it is to claim good intentions on the internet. You can say whatever you want, but it's plainly obvious why you constantly make utterly asinine threads. Also, Brewster's!
I'm glad I mean so much to you that you have to single me out and make me feel special. <3
It's not about singling anyone out. You simply are the most egregious offender.

And Christ you reply quickly.
And you reply quickly as well.

Had you seen the circumstances (no activity), it would have been perfectly fine to make a topic in whichever forum. And for some reason, out of every member that posted, you are the only one that actually decided to go completely off-topic instead of letting it blow by.

You must care about post count as well since you're so concerned about mine.

Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>I made this for you.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Lw8xZ.png
</div>
I'm glad I mean so much to you that you have to single me out and make me feel special. <3

Had you seen the circumstances (no activity), it would have been perfectly fine to make a topic in whichever forum. And for some reason, out of every member that posted, you are the only one that actually decided to go completely off-topic instead of letting it blow by.

You can give me all the reasons in the *censored.3.0*ing world, I still won't care. It's perfectly obvious you didn't think of these things beforehand, you just made them up now.

As for why I'm the only one to get annoyed by your pointless topics, I can only guess it's because most people on here simply don't care. They'd rather spend their time talking about the minutiae of their everyday lives rather than actually discuss something of importance. Probably because to them, TBT is MySpace or something.

And no, this doesn't mean I care about my post count, rather it means I care about you making pointless topics in order to boost your own. The post count thing is just consequential.

*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
Lw8xZ.png
</div>

You can give me all the reasons in the *censored.3.0*ing world, I still won't care. It's perfectly obvious you didn't think of these things beforehand, you just made them up now.

As for why I'm the only one to get annoyed by your pointless topics, I can only guess it's because most people on here simply don't care. They'd rather spend their time talking about the minutiae of their everyday lives rather than actually discuss something of importance. Probably because to them, TBT is MySpace or something.

And no, this doesn't mean I care about my post count, rather it means I care about you making pointless topics in order to boost your own. The post count thing is just consequential.
If it matters so much to you, I'll put my topics in brewsters.

Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Lw8xZ.png
</div>

SUCCESS.

*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
Lw8xZ.png
</div>

SUCCESS.
Lol, that only because the argument has gotten him 5 extra posts so he can waste a few in brewsters.

John102 said:
*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Lw8xZ.png
</div>
SUCCESS.
Lol, that only because the argument has gotten him 10+ posts so he can waste a few in brewsters.
XD I didn't notice that, but okay. And don't forget, Mino *trevor got +10 or more post count too.

Mr. Phoenix said:
John102 said:
*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
Lw8xZ.png
</div>
SUCCESS.
Lol, that only because the argument has gotten him 10+ posts so he can waste a few in brewsters.
XD I didn't notice that, but okay. And don't forget, Mino *trevor got +10 or more post count too.
You're right, maybe this was all a plan of Trevor's to increase his post count so that he may retain his spot on the all time highest poster boards as number 7! After seeing his lead be taken by you, he just couldn't stand it that his position was now in jeopardy with Tyeforce rapidly approaching, so he took action and argued with you in the off topic boards about wanting to get your postcount higher so he could get his postcount higher! The irony!

John102 said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
John102 said:
*trevor said:
Lw8xZ.png
</div>
You're right, maybe this was all a plan of Trevor's to increase his post count so that he may retain his spot on the all time highest poster boards as number 7! After seeing his lead be taken by you he just couldn't stand it that his position was now in jeopardy with Tyeforce rapidly approaching, so he took action and argued with you in the off topic boards about wanting to get your postcount higher so he could get his postcount higher! The irony!
It's a conspiracy!

Mr. Phoenix said:
John102 said:
*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
Lw8xZ.png
</div>
SUCCESS.
Statistics:

Mr. Pheonix posts per day: 14
*trevor posts per day: 4.6

*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
John102 said:
*trevor said:
Lw8xZ.png
</div>
Statistics:

Lower than Psychonaut's. His was higher. Much higher.

Hell, I'm not even #1: http://forums.the-bell-tree.com/stats/top_posters/

Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
John102 said:
Lw8xZ.png
</div>
Statistics:

And? Psychonaut has been here all of two months.

*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
Lw8xZ.png
</div>Mino *trevor got +10 or more post count too.
Statistics:

Your point?

You guys are arguing over something pretty silly. :< I think it's time for a brohug.

So anyway, how about that MLA format, eh?

Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Lw8xZ.png
</div>Mino

Your point?
I post.

LIKE A BOSS.

trying to break the 20 post per day mark, right now. ~woo

Mr. Phoenix said:
Psychonaut said:
I hated having to do that format bs.

waste of time, other than to drill into the students minds the thought of doing the same pointless thing over and over, without question.

/internet rebel guy

I don't remember what mla format is/was. baww.
First & Last Name
Teacher
Class & Time
Date
Time it took to complete said assignment.
mmhmm.

Psychonaut said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
Lw8xZ.png
</div>Minohttp://forums.the-bell-tree.com/stats/top_posters/
Your point?
I post.

LIKE A BOSS.

Lol I remember when 30 posts a day was common.

John102 said:
Psychonaut said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
*trevor said:
Lw8xZ.png
</div>Minohttp://forums.the-bell-tree.com/stats/top_posters/
Your point?
I post.

LIKE A BOSS.

Lol I remember when 30 posts a day was common.
erryday i'm hustlin.

gotta get to 20 first, though. baby steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back