Who I think the next sages will be...

DarthGohan1 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
BAMBAM! said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Ac1983fan said:
Tied! between POD and Ultrabyte.
each of these peoplehas there good things about them and there faults. For example, while POD is on a lot and is great at making graphics, he has a bit of attitude. Ultra is a great spriter, but is only one 1/2 of the time as POD
Most likely to go beyond the rank of sage and where they will go:
5. Zero_13, Local Mod
4. fish, Global mod
3. Ultrabyte, Local Mod
2. Sporge_27, global mod
<big><big><big>1. Smart_Tech, Admin</big></big></big>
<big><big> </big></big>
<big><big>
me... global mod... nah, i'm to bias... that and i want to do as little moderation here as possible

:p i'd rather stay a sage... pretty color... easy job... nothing to worry about

:D

but yeah, its the thought that counts

:p thanks.

and Smarttech as an admin... in my opinion wouldn't work... not at all...

no offense to smarttech, or any smarttech followers... hes just not made to be in a position of power... there's an end to his ability... </big></big>
<big><big>
Fish, in some ways, you are right. </big></big>
<big><big>
about ehgolbal od stuff yup. I mean imagine my name in blue *shudders*

And Smart just needs more time though, he jsut needs to be around a bunch or psammer for a wekk and he will be great

:) </big></big>
<big><big>
I don't know about the spammer thing...

But Bam is right on one thing. I haven't been a Global Mod long enough. I mean, tomorrow will be the 1 month anniversary of me becoming a Global Mod. So see, I haven't even been a Global Mod for very long, and I was only a Local for ...2 months, I think. The dates for that are in my profile, if anyone is wondering. </big></big>
<big><big>
you are a very good global mod smart, and i personally wouldnt mind you being an admin. the only thing is, in some times of trouble, some not all, you do hesitate to take action...not all the time, but some of the time, and that might work against you. </big></big>
<big><big>
Yes, that is true, sometimes I cannot clearly identify when "Action", as you call it, springs up.</big>

Today:

TheBobinator!
He would be sage because he's funny, he's cool, and he brought the llama and the cow into TBT.
Top 5 Honorable Mentions:
5. Ac1983fan
4. OHE
3. Darthgohan1
2. Justin125
<big><big><big>1. MasterDSX</big></big></big>
<big>

Back