• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who is going to win/won E3?

Where's the "No one, and such simplistic generalizations are pointless and unfortunately reflect the lowbrow nature of video game culture" option.

I honestly think it's Nintendo's E3 to "lose" this year. Microsoft and Sony are focusing on Natal and Move, respectively... and though that's cool in of itself, it seems like they're taking a very "casual gaming" approach to this technology. The Cirque du Soleil performance @ Microsoft's event will be cool, though. :)

360 Wii Sony

Because the natal, then all the ninty fanboys will *censored.2.0* their pants over Zelda, Nobody wants a Wiimote for Sony

Bulerias said:
I honestly think it's Nintendo's E3 to "lose" this year. Microsoft and Sony are focusing on Natal and Move, respectively... and though that's cool in of itself, it seems like they're taking a very "casual gaming" approach to this technology. The Cirque du Soleil performance @ Microsoft's event will be cool, though. :)
Microsofts cirque du soleil is happening in a technology-free event tonight (a.k.a no laptops for reporters) which will be specifically for natal, while natal will be present tomorrow at E3 they will be showcasing other things as well. (but no cirque du sloeil)

Rawburt said:
Nintendo I guess.

I wanna give Sony an honorable mention for "The Last Guardian" though.
Oh yeah, I remember hearing about that a while back. Isn't that game being made by the same people (Team Ico i think) that made Shadow Colossus?

Tyler. said:
Rawburt said:
Nintendo I guess.

Oh yeah, I remember hearing about that a while back. Isn't that game being made by the same people that made Shadow Colossus?
Yes, so its pretty much garunteed to be amazing, although, it doesnt seem to have the same feel as it...

Ciaran said:
Tyler. said:
Rawburt said:
Nintendo I guess.

Oh yeah, I remember hearing about that a while back. Isn't that game being made by the same people that made Shadow Colossus?
Yes, so its pretty much garunteed to be amazing, although, it doesnt seem to have the same feel as it...
Yeah, from the trailer alone, it looks like it'll focus more on a co-op puzzle solving type of gameplay.

Was Ico like that? That's the impression I got, but I never played that game.

Any way, the huge monster thing alone is enough to pique my interest.

Rawburt said:
Ciaran said:
Tyler. said:
Rawburt said:
Nintendo I guess.

Yeah, from the trailer alone, it looks like it'll focus more on a co-op puzzle solving type of gameplay.

Was Ico like that? That's the impression I got, but I never played that game.

Any way, the huge monster thing alone is enough to pique my interest.
Ico had more enemies than shadow of the colassus and was more focused on the interaction between the boy and the girl (which served as the basis for the touch system in fable 3, actually).

Ico wasn't as 'heavy' as colassus, because youre not being fored into evil + long horserides through a giant field.

Microsoft will "win." Zelda Wii isn't better than Halo Reach, Black Ops and Natal. There's plenty of other big things coming as well.

David said:
Microsoft will "win." Zelda Wii isn't better than Halo Reach, Black Ops and Natal. There's plenty of other big things coming as well.
Zelda Wii will beat those by far.

Nintendo so far has the best line-up of first party games, and platforms. Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon (Kind of third-party but, eh) 3DS, etc.

Microsoft, eh, mostly Kinect/Natal stuff.

Sony, Move, some games, I don't really know.

David said:
Nevermore said:
David said:
Yes it is.
Only in you're fantasy world kid. Grow up.
Halo Reach: Rehash of Halo 3 with little improved graphics. Call of Duty: Black Ops rehash of the same franchise just different setting. Zelda Wii: re-imagining the whole series with new features and ways of doing things with the Wii Motionplus.

So David get out of your fantasy world kid. Grow up.

Back