Yellow Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Corrupted Rainbow Candy
Corrupted Rainbow Candy
Rainbow Bunny Balloon
Does anyone still check and see if they have someone in their campsite ?
Right now I have Zell in mine.
IMG_7481.jpeg

Do you have a camper ?
If not do you remember who your last camper was?
Who was your favorite campers?
Did you ever go into the campsite and walk right out without saying hi?
Which villager would you love to see but haven’t seen in your campsite?

Last camper: I have no idea who my camper before Zell was. Have been on break and just getting back into playing.
My favorite campers : Aurora, Olive , Blaire , Ken.
Camper I didn’t say hi to, Sorry Hippeux I probably should have said hi
Villagers I would love to see ; Hopkins, Kiki, Bones , Ellie

Funnily enough, first time I went on my Island today and I did have a camper!!

Screenshot 2024-08-10 21.29.39.png

Screenshot 2024-08-10 21.29.48.png

Screenshot 2024-08-10 21.29.56.png

I actually do love Jitters, just wasn't planning on getting another Jock on the Island. And didn't want him to kick out anyone who I wanted to keep.
Kinda a shame, I planned to bring Groucho over to the campsite today.

Funnily enough, first time I went on my Island today and I did have a camper!!

View attachment 576740
View attachment 576741
View attachment 576742

I actually do love Jitters, just wasn't planning on getting another Jock on the Island. And didn't want him to kick out anyone who I wanted to keep.
Kinda a shame, I planned to bring Groucho over to the campsite today.
I love your campsite. Jitters is cute and would love to have him at some point. Yea it’s hard to not invite villagers you love. I haven’t had Groucho . I did have to leave Wolfgang in the campsite when I wanted to ask him. Unfortunately I didn’t have room for him. Would love if we could have a few more plots for villagers.

do you have a camper? not right now!

if not, do you remember who your last camper was? funnily enough it was two days ago and it was quinn!
1723325814733.png

who was your favorite campers?
raymond!!! was super stocked that i was able to get him that way hehe
bruce... i will always miss you and forever regret letting you move out

did you ever go into the campsite and walk right out without saying hi? walked in, saw moose, and nope right out

which villager would you love to see but haven’t seen in your campsite? LOLLY, MOLLY, punchy, ketchup, stella, daisy

I love your campsite. Jitters is cute and would love to have him at some point. Yea it’s hard to not invite villagers you love. I haven’t had Groucho . I did have to leave Wolfgang in the campsite when I wanted to ask him. Unfortunately I didn’t have room for him. Would love if we could have a few more plots for villagers.
Thank you~! Its kinda a work in progress and wasn't my plan at all, had planned to put mine next to a waterfall. But thought this might be cute as well.
I may need to edit it though, its super close to my bridge but if I move it too far right there be nothing really left.

Jitters is also a jock, so since Im not a realy hard fan of jocks, I don't want many in my town/island. I have Rudy on my Island so far and love him, and Coach is another good Jock.
I haven't had Groucho either, but I do love his design and haven't really had a bear villager.

Yeah, I wish at least 15 villagers? Give me a chance to try more people without missing and ruining the relationship and such since they forget they ever lived there.

do you have a camper? not right now!

if not, do you remember who your last camper was? funnily enough it was two days ago and it was quinn!

who was your favorite campers?
raymond!!! was super stocked that i was able to get him that way hehe
bruce... i will always miss you and forever regret letting you move out

did you ever go into the campsite and walk right out without saying hi? walked in, saw moose, and nope right out

which villager would you love to see but haven’t seen in your campsite? LOLLY, MOLLY, punchy, ketchup, stella, daisy
I haven’t had Quinn though I do have her Amiibo. Did you you invite her? I haven’t had Raymond yet either though I might in the future. I love Bruce maybe you can find him again someday .
I probably would have done the same if I saw moose. Sorry moose.
Out of those the only one I haven’t had is Stella.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you~! Its kinda a work in progress and wasn't my plan at all, had planned to put mine next to a waterfall. But thought this might be cute as well.
I may need to edit it though, its super close to my bridge but if I move it too far right there be nothing really left.

Jitters is also a jock, so since Im not a realy hard fan of jocks, I don't want many in my town/island. I have Rudy on my Island so far and love him, and Coach is another good Jock.
I haven't had Groucho either, but I do love his design and haven't really had a bear villager.

Yeah, I wish at least 15 villagers? Give me a chance to try more people without missing and ruining the relationship and such since they forget they ever lived there.
You’re welcome, I had a completely different plan for my campsite but kept changing my mind when actually making it . It ended up being next to a lake and close to waterfall.
I don’t mind jocks too much but I usually don’t have more then two of them. Ruby and coach are great . My jocks are Tybalt and Buck on Serenity and Roald , Iggly and Bill on Harmony.I haven’t decided which jock on Harmony to let move out. I like the bear villagers especially the cubs.
I think 15 would be a great number . Enough that you can see different villagers but not too many that it feels overcrowded.

Last edited:
Do you have a camper?

No, I haven't had one for awhile.

Not really. I tend to forget easily, especially if its a camper I don't really want to invite

Who were your favorite campers?

Probably Cephalobot on my previous island.

Do you ever go into the campsite and walk right out without saying hi?

Always. Still haven't found a good camper for my current island.

Tiansheng or Shino. I would love to see some favs like Drago or Jitters as well.

Do you have a camper?

No, I haven't had one for awhile.

Not really. I tend to forget easily, especially if its a camper I don't really want to invite

Who were your favorite campers?

Probably Cephalobot on my previous island.

Do you ever go into the campsite and walk right out without saying hi?

Always. Still haven't found a good camper for my current island.

Tiansheng or Shino. I would love to see some favs like Drago or Jitters as well.
Yea I usually forget who my campers are after a few days . Unless they are someone I really like or I wrote it down. Cephalobot seems like a great villager have not had him yet. Might use his Amiibo card one day.
Hope you find a camper you like. Goose are great villagers . I really should changed up my villagers a little more . So many great villagers I have yet to have on my island.
Post automatically merged:

Currently at the moment, I do not have a camper. But I do have Celeste who is visiting :D
I love when Celeste comes to visit🎉. It’s too bad she doesn’t have her observatory in the museum anymore. I would love to see her more often. 😃

Back