• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who is your favorite Special Characterr?

Touko

♞♘♞♘
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Ancient Candle
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
Such as Tom Nook, Able sisters etc...
Sorry if a thread like this has been made

I like Reese and Cyrus because they're both just so cute! xD
And I love how Cyrus says he'll go 4D on you if you hit on Reese.

Last edited:
I think "Special Characters" might be a better way to put it, having villager in there is kind of misguiding.

But I might have to go with Copper.

I think "Special Characters" might be a better way to put it, having villager in there is kind of misguiding.

But I might have to go with Copper.

There changed it xD I forgot what they were called for a sec.

I'd have to agree with ya' there about Cyrus, he's so cute and that 4D thing is funny as heck.

I also rather like Brewster, because he's coo ... ^_^;

Reese and Cyrus. I prefer Cyrus, though.

2zgygqd.png

Copper is my husbando!

Thought he was adorable in Population Growing, still thing he's adorable. I'm glad he's back to Officer Copper. His police uniform is cuter than the stupid guard uniforms and now I can actually talk to him since he's not just the 'wifi/visit other towns' guy. :3

*sigh* Now if only they'd bring back morning aerobics so I can see Copper in his adorable work out uniform again. I never got to see it in Population Growing because I couldn't get up earlier enough back then.

I think Booker would probably be my favourite, it's so funny how clumsy and forgetful he is :p

Isabelle is my most HATED.. "This *insert PWP here* will be too close to the *insert building/other PWP/giant rock/river here*, don't you think? We're putting in a ... this time, we'll need ... steps to the left and right, ... steps back, but if we're putting it closer to something else, it's best to have space on all sides."

Yes I remember that entire speech 'cos she's given me it SO many freakin' times >.< .. It's like, COME ON, THIS IS LIKE 3 SPACES AWAY FROM THAT OTHER THING, I'M THE MAYOR, I DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS

Back