• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who is your favourite deer?

Hound00med

Come join the dark side..
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
ど
ぶ
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ohey guys.. So I've seen a lot of these types of threads buzzing around lately.. So it's time for the ULTIMATE question, since everyone likes them so much :p

What is your favourite deer? :D

Mine would HAVE to be Erik, without a doubt, but Fauna's a close second :)

I'll brace myself for a lot of people saying Beau :p

I love the fact that Bam is getting some love, he's epic .. (AND SYDNEY AND JOEY, *hi-fives*)

From what I have been told, Bam is mega popular on Tumblr. I don't know though, because I don't really go on Tumblr.

*air hi-fives back* We need to have a Sydney fan club. I know of 2 other TBTers who love Sydney too. Jk, of course. :p

Last edited:
From what I have been told, Bam is mega popular on Tumblr. I don't know though, because I don't really go on Tumblr.

*air hi-fives back* We need to have a Sydney fan club. I know of 2 other TBTers who love Sydney too. Jk, of course. :p

Just kidding? Psh, we totally should have a Sydney fan club, she's epic :p .. The first avatar I made for myself on these forums was of her :D .. And I've never seen him go on Tumblr :p

Fauna is my favorite. I originally intended to trade her out, but she really grew on me.

Fuchsia is my fav since she's in my town. She's an awesome deer to have ^^

Hmm...its a tie between either bruce or beau for me. I can't decide between them, they are both equal.

Zell is the sweetest thing! He has grown to become my favorite villager of all time.
I regret letting Deirdre move out early in my game, I think I would have really liked her!

Erik is adorable.
I've also grown to like Bruce. I was planning on letting him go the next time he asks, but I think I've grown too attached to him at this point, haha.

I like them all a lot, my favorites would be Erik, Diana, Bam, Beau, and Fauna, I have 3 of them in my town :3

Last edited:
Back