• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who is your favourite deer?

I really like Zell.

And since Bam's been in my town from the start, he's really grown on to me.

That is such a hard question ;_;
I love all of the Deer.. I guess I would go for Beau.. D;​

Fauna. Though it took ages me for me to warm to her. She was a random camper and I needed a normal type. She's very sweet, I like how she looks like a 'real' deer, if you know what I mean ^^

I like all the deer villagers, but I guess my favorites would be Diana, Erik and Zell. Once I get rid of Shep, I'll grab Zell from my cycle town. ;)

Erik. But honestly I like all of the deer. c: If I had a second copy I'd have a town with all ten, aha.

I love every deer in this game. But I would have to pick Erik or Beau or Lopez ... or Fuschia.

Gah, can't decide :(

fauna, beau, and fuchsia are all my sweeties aaahh. but fuchsia left due to my timetraveling habit and im very sad about it

definitely bruce!! hes a cutie and has an adorable personality but unfortunately he moved out without telling me :( hopefully i can get him back after cycling out 16 villagers, haha

i also like zell :eek:

Back