• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who is your ultimate favourite NPC?

Post NL, I loved Celeste before she got thrown into an insulting museum shop compared to her beautiful observatory in WW and CF. She's a lot like me because I love astronomy and the stars, constellations, etc. They better bring back her observatory from WW and CF in AC Switch or ill be pretty upset :(

Yes! Celeste was my favourite too, I’ll be gutted if she doesn’t get her observatory back </3

Uh idk really because i dont like any, but if i have to choose, i would choose Sable.

Harvey has been my favorite NPC since the Welcome Amiibo update, because I love his aesthetic and the way he talks and approaches life. He's easygoing and nice.

Before him I really liked Harriet because I like her southern lass style.

Definitely Sable. Blathers, Rover, Kapp'n and Resetti are close favorites though.

Last edited:
My ultimate favorite NPC:s are Isabelle and Resetti but I do really like Katrina as well. I never see any love for her, sadly. I'd love to see a lot more of her in the new game. She's so mysterious and intriguing.

I think out of all the main NPCs in the AC Series, I think my favorite has to be Kapp'n or Resetti just because of nostalgic reasons! :) I enjoyed ticking Resetti off while I enjoyed Kapp'n in his GameCube and New Leaf variants (not a fan of him being a taxi driver) because of his silly songs and catchy tunes. lol

My ultimate favorite NPC:s are Isabelle and Resetti but I do really like Katrina as well. I never see any love for her, sadly. I'd love to see a lot more of her in the new game. She's so mysterious and intriguing.

I looove Katrina! She's so underrated, I agree

Harvey is my favourite since the update! He has really made me laugh out loud. I also like Katrina, I love visiting her!

One that I think is underrated is Pelly. Before NL, she used to act as an Isabelle to Tortimer. Always kind and hard-working. I used to rush and finish my errands there in the evenings, before her sister's shift would start.

Oh man, it is SO hard for me to pick just one! I guess I might... sort of cheat and pick my fav from each main series game I've played?
In GC, my favorite was Phyllis. I thought her crankiness was kind of funny tbh, and as a kid I liked being up late enough to get to interact with her.
In CF, it was Phineas! While I think his role is a lot cooler in NL, I really loved getting balloons from him lol. I hope if he's still the badge man in the next game, that he might also give out balloons as rewards, too!
In NL, it's Resetti! While I technically liked his personality more in the GC version, as a kid I def preferred Phyllis, but now that I'm older, I love Resetti juuuust a smidge more lmao. I even have a shrine dedicated to him in one of my basements jflkdjfakls

Copper. Talking to him in Pupulation Growing revealed he breaks the by the books cop character at times and I found it really adorable. And I always thought his police outfit was cool. I was so glad when that look returned in New Leaf! And I really wish you could have unlocked the NPC characters in Happy Home Designer after you finished every villager's house. I'd have loved to decorate a house for Copper but I'd have never gotten his card knowing my luck.

I also pretty much love all three Able Sisters. Pattern making was one of my favorite things from the very beginning in Population Growing so I spent a lot of time in their shop even as a kid. I love their designs a ton and I'd totally be BFFs with Sable in real life. Mable's cheerfulness always brightened my day even when I was feeling down. When Labelle was introduce I was excited because I loved her outfit and that she was purple. She looks better with the gingham tie around her neck than the Gracie one. :p

Oh man, it is SO hard for me to pick just one! I guess I might... sort of cheat and pick my fav from each main series game I've played?
In GC, my favorite was Phyllis. I thought her crankiness was kind of funny tbh, and as a kid I liked being up late enough to get to interact with her.
In CF, it was Phineas! While I think his role is a lot cooler in NL, I really loved getting balloons from him lol. I hope if he's still the badge man in the next game, that he might also give out balloons as rewards, too!
In NL, it's Resetti! While I technically liked his personality more in the GC version, as a kid I def preferred Phyllis, but now that I'm older, I love Resetti juuuust a smidge more lmao. I even have a shrine dedicated to him in one of my basements jflkdjfakls

I NEED to see this shrine omg xD

I have a few, it?s pretty hard to choose. Sable is really sweet when you get to know her. And I love the backstory! Pascal is cool because I like his vibes lol. Also blathers and Celeste are good characters and I love how blathers always goes on, and how Celeste works with the stars. I wish they brought that back! I like Katrina as well. For villagers I?ve always like marshal, Goldie, and lucky. I like many characters on this game, they are all pretty lovable so it?s hard to choose

Back