• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who is your ultimate favourite NPC?

Gracie for me! I love giraffes and I love snooty, designer-types.
I also really like Wild World rude Phyllis. She got toned down a lot in NL but I love what a stark contrast she was to Pelly.

I really like Reese because she's cute! And Isabelle because she is cute, too, and such a sweet dog

kapp'n i love him and his music and his love for driving motorized vehicles,
i want him to move into my town

this is such a difficult question for me but leif, rover, and sable are up there for me!! leif is the gardener version of bob ross lol!! rover is so cute and i wish he had a bigger role in new leaf, and then sable bc i can definitely see myself in her character! :lemon:

this is such a difficult question for me but leif, rover, and sable are up there for me!! leif is the gardener version of bob ross lol!! rover is so cute and i wish he had a bigger role in new leaf, and then sable bc i can definitely see myself in her character! :lemon:

Leif is TOTALLY Bob Ross omg xD

Rover has a special place in my heart. But I also love Leif and Ol' Tom Nook.

I love Leif <333333 Just how carefree and adorable he is melts my heart.

I'd also say that I like LaBelle, Lyle, and Porter a lot too. Porter especially, because his face is absolutely precious.

My faves till the end are Kapp'n and Brewster!

None of the NPC's are my favorite. They really don't have a soft spot in me.

Oh man do I really have to pick just one?

Well, I guess it would be Celeste, as I relate to her more then any other NPC/villager in game. But Luna and Katrina are very close behind, both tied for second.

I love Sable & Leif! Leif mainly because he calls everything "happy". Including axes. "That is a happy axe!" lol

I like Tortimer and Jingle. Jingle because I love Christmas and he's super cute, and Tortimer because he's amusing and is just a staple of the AC series to me.

Ugh that's going to be hard. But I guess I'm going to have to go with Isabelle.
I've always loved her character and how she just tries her best with being your secretary.

My number 1 favourite NPC is definitely K.K. Slider, I bought the 3 pack amiibos just for K.K.. I really like Kicks and Shrunk 2 tho. I used to hate Shrunk when I was a kid tho cause I thought he was a shrimp, I like him now tho cause axolotls are one of my favourite animals

I love Brewster!! He really loves his job and he's proud of his work (and it's a bit funny how shocked he is when you let your coffee cool down a bit.) I love how after you work part-time with him he tells you to keep doing your best ;v; and there was this time when I was talking to Kicks at the Roost and he was wondering what kind of shoes Brewster wore because he was always behind the counter and Brewster softly said "i'm not wearing any" and then pretended he didn't say anything when Kicks didn't hear him huhu he's so cute??

Back