• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who lives in your randomly generated island?

1. Yuka
2. Nan
3. Hans
4. Agent S
5. Mira
6. Curt
7. Rooney
8. Timbra
9. Olaf
10. Drift

Coincidentally I got Yuka again for #6 haha, but Nan is the only one I'd be okay with long-term so I would reset.

1. Walker
2. Drake
3. Goldie
4. Carmen
5. Jacob
6. Flip
7. Octavian
8. Pierce
9. Iggly
10. Louie

It was great up until ten LMAOOO but i'll take it~

1. Molly - She's okay.
2. Miranda - Another duck; I like her.
3. Gaston - I don't like any of the villagers with facial hair.
4. Benjamin - The hideous dog who shares my name. Despise with a fiery passion.
5. Lily - Had her in my last WW town, she's nice!
6. Wolfgang - Not a fan, but could be a lot worse.
7. Ursala - She seems cool.
8. Derwin - Definitely not a fan.
9. Nana - Wouldn't want her, either.
10. Bessie - She's okay. (If we're looking for NH-only villagers, I tried again and it gave me Champagne (who seems alright) and then Bree, who I'd be happy to get.)

Overall, I don't think I've had a villager lineup in any town ever that was as terrible as this (four of them are among my least favourites), but at least I like half of them. I'm not really enthusiastic about any of them, though, except maybe Bree if she counts.

01. Cookie
02. Mint
03. Bruce
04. Poncho
05. Goldie
06. Kidd
07. Avery
08. Twiggy
09. Benjamin
10. Renée

I can live with this. Goldie is one of my all time favorites. Renée is on my island now. And I have no issues with any of the others. Kidd and Bruce are great. I would keep this selection.

1. Sylvana
2. Ava
3. Admiral
4. Louie
5. Claudia
6. Sally
7. Pecan
8. Roald
9. Hans
10. Leigh

So having 3 squirrels is highly unappealing, not just because I'm not into that species, but 3 of ANY species isn't ideal for me. The fact that I have multiples of gorillas and chickens adds to that. Also too many birds for my liking. Admiral is GREAT though, I've always wanted him! And the villager line-up is more colorful than I usually end up with thanks to Claudia especially, so there's the upside. Overall wouldn't be satisfied though, since I like as much variety as possible. I'm fine with two of a species, but I wouldn't want too many pairs. Three of a species is just overkill.

Way too many snooty villagers, I'd be pulling out the amiibo cards for some variety.

I got:
1) Monique - she's really cute. I love cat villagers.
2) Madam Rosa (? Animal Forest E+) - well, she's not a villager I can obtain anyway, but she's kinda cool looking. She has a name like an NPC.
3) Claudia - I don't like that shade of pink.
4) Stella - I also don't care for that shade of pink, but I love her cute little shirt for New Horizons. I might like her.
5) Muffy - *frightened screaming* I'd rather have Tiffany, they both give off the same vibe
6) Hopkins - I've actually not heard of this villager! He's cute... that's a bright shade of blue, though.
7) Jacques - I actually like Jacques, but probably not enough to prefer him over other villagers.
8) Frank - no
9) Klaus - he's a smug villager but he looks like a cranky villager. Why are you so mad, Klaus?
10) Olivia - again, love cat villagers! She's not one of my favorite cats, though.

Carmen
Aziz
Champagne
Boomer
Bree
Tammi
Pierce
Sue E.
Chevre
Rhonda

3 snooty villagers is too many.
Aziz and Champagne are cute... so is Boomer tbh. I actually have his amiibo card lol
Tammy and Sue E. are kinda scary
overall, not terrible, but most of them are kinda ehhhhh

(I randomised to get villagers who I know and not the old ones. I don't have an opinion on them.)

Eloise (she's kinda meh but not the worst elephant)
Flurry (cute hamster.)
Doc (I actually really like doc.)
Claudia (gtfo)
Judy (s t o n k s)
Bangle (cool.)
Rosie (cool!)
Del (meh)
Rod (die)
Erik (cool)

I got a good random island.

The spongebob squarepants themes is all I could think of when I read the thread title.

1. Sally
  2. Henry
  3. Del
  4. Cole
  5. Tex
  6. Maggie
  7. Biskit
  8. Carrie
  9. Stella
  10. Agent S
Not bad till Agent S pops up (not a big fan of her or any of the other agents).

1. Sly - hard pass
2. Poncho - Currently a resident and my FAVORITE jock!!!! I love that lil bear ;w;
3. Benedict - no.
4. Coco - I love her design and I think she would grow on me!
5. Simon - No. Absolutely not. I hate monkeys and gorillas nO
6. Lyman - SO CUTE I love him
7. Chief - my favorite cranky!!! Hoping to find him soon for NH
8. Fang - my second fave cranky! I love his design ;w;
9. Julian - One of my original NL villagers. I love him :'3c
10. Freya - I love all woofs so yes welcome queen

Even with 3 woofs and Julian, I would reset bc of the monkey.

I got...

1. Gladys
2. Pate
3. Cally
4. Beardo
5. Diana
6. Simon
7. Clara
8. Boyd
9. Nobuo
10. Sue

Eh, it's fine. I wouldn't be upset with it, especially with Diana. Decided to include the old villagers that didn't return in my list because why not

1. Tarou
2. Nibbles
3. Deena
4. Lucha
5. Cranston
6. Joe
7. Jay
8. Poko
9. Bunnie
10. Meow

Idk if I did it right seeing as I got quite a few villagers that aren't in NH, but Tarou looks cool, wish he was in NH. Bunnie's in there and she's my favorite peppy so that's nice

...what have you done
my first one was TRUFFLES
TRUFFLES

2. Weber I wouldn't mind him he's cute
3. Cheri haha she already lives in my town
4. Scoot he can scoot his way off my island if you know what I mean
5. Patty oh god why me
6. Al ??? Really??? Can I have one good one??? Is that so much to ask for??? EW
7. Kitt alright we're getting better I wouldn't mind her
8. Drake okay what is up with the ducks
9. (gets Cheri again) (then gets joe who's e+) Rizzo not the worst? I guess?
10. Gwen alright this is the best it's gonna get

You made me create an island that was sent from the uNDERGROUND

1. Ozzie
2. Caroline
3. Goose
4. Viche (even if she's not in the game)
5. Pecan
6. Beau
7. Astrid
8. Cobb
9. Rory
10. Hazel

This is... mostly ok villager-wise (none of them are among my absolute faves but I don't particularily dislike any of them either), though 3 jocks are too many, and 4 squirrels? I like squirrels but I'd prefer a bit more species variety.

1. Rooney (actually had him on my island recently)
2. Colton
3. Teddy
4. Walt
5. Gonzo
6. Ursala
7. Mac
8. Bones
9. Jacques
10. Shari

not a fan lol

1. Francine
2. Weber
3. Apple
4. Alice
5. Flo
6. Audie
7. Poppy
8. Pekoe
9. Bea
19. Medli

Pretty happy. Bea and Weber is adorable, never seen them before either. I would haunt Flo to death tho… not a fan of animals with very punk-like designs.

1. Eloise (I love her! I headcanon that she's Axel's younger sister because they share the same amount of siblings and I think it'd be cute)
2. Fruity (He's not actually in any game except e+ but I got him as a random villager on villagerdb? He looks boring and I don't think he fits his personality at all.)
3. Tucker (Another elephant? I like his tusks, though)
4. Derwin (God, he looks like a nerd. Also why do I keep getting species duplicates?)
5. Boone (He actually looks kinda cool, but I'm not that much of a fan)
6. Pekoe (Love her)
7. Greta (Greta and Limberg are the worst mice. I love mice but... why Greta... I hate her little lipstick mouth and I hate her squinty eyes.)
8. Olaf (Holy **** this dude is cool. I love greaser boys, and he kinda fits that aesthetic. I love his eyelashes.)
9. Peewee (His picture quote is creepy, he's weird looking, and whenever I read his name I can only think of Peewit from Johan and Peewit. Don't like him.)
10. Victoria (I don't have much of an opinion on her, but I like her name)

I'd keep them, I wish I had more variety in personalities, though. Eloise and Olaf make it worth it.

1. Sheldon
  2. Roald
  3. Joe (animal forest e+)
  4. Daisy
  5. Bliss (animal forest e+)
  6. Pironkon (animal forest e+)
  7. Maple
  8. Huck
  9. Rodney
  10. Bettina
I'd probably use my Amiibos to boot out 90% of them ngl. Maple can stay tho.

1. Hambo
2. Curlos
3. Gabi
4. Audie (YAY!)
5. Flossie
6. Cube
7. Bunnie (YAY!)
8. Rory
9. Sydney
10. Peaches

I'm not sure if I should have counted the villagers not in New Horizons, if I wasn't supposed to, replace Hambo and Flossie with Jacques and Anchovy.

Biff
Rooney
Velma
Emerald
Sly
Kiki
Pietro
Charlise
Oxford
Gen

The only one I don’t really care for is Pietro, but I could maybe learn to like him. Maybe.

I just wish I had some more personality variation haha.

Back