• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who should my Uchi be?

Midgetsc

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Mailbox
I'm trying to decide on my list of dreamies and I definitely want an Uchi in there somewhere. However, there are so many, and I can't decide! D:

I already have Phoebe moving on the 9th, and it's the 8th in my game, so she'll be gone once I set up a trade I like. So she's out of the running. However, as cute as she is, I didn't like her appearance that much anyways.

I'm really thinking I might go with Renee, but since I've never actually seen her in-game, I haven't decided yet.

So I want YOUR opinions. ^-^

tammy. she is the best uchi. do not believe others...shes the best uchi...

I'm not sure if I'll do Mira. I had Muffy previously and she was okay, if not a little odd.

And Tammy... I'll think about her.

I'm still struggling on my Phoebe vs. Fuchsia decision. I love those two, and also Agnes. Those are my top 3.

Paula's kind of neat because of her hippie theme. I also like the look of Flo, Cherry, and Pashmina. Basically yes, there are a lot of great Uchis.

I think my top 3 so far are Pashmina, Renee, and Cherry. But I might end up taking Muffy back in since she was pretty nice. ^-^

Fuchsia I haven't seen in-game, so I can't judge her. Actually, the only Uchis I've seen are Phoebe and Muffy; might've seen others but I can't remember them.

Eugh.

I'd probably be attacked if I suggested Katt, so... I 'll say Muffy. Or Mira.

;_;

Actually, I'm not a Katt hater. I don't love her, but when I see her I don't scowl and start spamming the net.

I'll probably make a new thread to decide between Muffy, Cherry, Pashmina, and Renee. Unless I decide on someone else.

Tammy's a pretty sweet uchi. She really embodies the Uchi personality for me.

What kind of question is this?

Hazel is obviously the best Uchi.

Hazel.png

LOOK AT THAT FACE, TELL ME YOU DON'T LOVE IT

U-uni... Unibrow...

I actually had Hazel in my campsite and she was okay, but I don't think she really fits in with my villager selection.

tammy~

- - - Post Merge - - -

bluebear needs a cub friend! c:

Actually, I'm probably gonna auction or trade Bluebear for a dreamie. I only kept her because my town tune sounds awesome when I talk to her. XD

I actually had a hard time just a little while ago during a revamp of my dreamie list in my sig if I wanted Tammy or Frita (i mean come on, how hilarious is it that she's made of fries and burgers? XD)

Hehe, I think I'll go with Frita. Or Pashmina... Or Muffy... Or- this is going knowhere. I'm going to use random.org, and when I decide my dreamies if I still have more space, I'll choose a second.

Back