Who wants new DS games

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
I rented the game, but Blockbuster FORGET TO TAKE OUT THE REGISTER PAMPHLET out of the game box! Star Fox Assault was my fifth registered game, so I got to reserve the Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Bonus Disk!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been waiting for this game since the GCN came out. I have about 15 registered games right now. :lol:
I have like 6-7 ergistered games.

I also question Nintendo's lack of support for their OWN handheld system. It's actually quite ridiculous to only release ONE game at launch and ONE total for the 2+ months the DS has been available. Do they really expect us to wade through the crap the other publishers put out (except XY/XX, which was too short to make a difference)? I, for one, will not do it, forcing me to wait for a game I can enjoy, which brings me to another point: what if DS gamers don't LIKE Mario? There are tons of people who don't like him, let alone Super Mario 64 (which is also a port, A PORT! If Nintendo will only release ONE title at launch, make it a new game, ok?). So what options do gamers have? To sell their DS and buy the PSP, which will have over four first-party titles, plus some decent third-party support. Nintendo, you're just encouraging gamers to get rid of their DS's! Sure, there are those will wait longer (yes, there's WarioWare, but again, it's way too short to hold us out) for some respectable first-party support.

For People who think I'm a PSP fanboy and/or think Nintendo is perfect: No, I'm not a PSP fanboy by ANY means. I AM sticking with the DS, but guess what peeps: Nintendo makes mistakes, too! *Screams in the background*

ROGUE15 said:
I also question Nintendo's lack of support for their OWN handheld system. It's actually quite ridiculous to only release ONE game at launch and ONE total for the 2+ months the DS has been available. Do they really expect us to wade through the crap the other publishers put out (except XY/XX, which was too short to make a difference)? I, for one, will not do it, forcing me to wait for a game I can enjoy, which brings me to another point: what if DS gamers don't LIKE Mario? There are tons of people who don't like him, let alone Super Mario 64 (which is also a port, A PORT! If Nintendo will only release ONE title at launch, make it a new game, ok?). So what options do gamers have? To sell their DS and buy the PSP, which will have over four first-party titles, plus some decent third-party support. Nintendo, you're just encouraging gamers to get rid of their DS's! Sure, there are those will wait longer (yes, there's WarioWare, but again, it's way too short to hold us out) for some respectable first-party support.

For People who think I'm a PSP fanboy and/or think Nintendo is perfect: No, I'm not a PSP fanboy by ANY means. I AM sticking with the DS, but guess what peeps: Nintendo makes mistakes, too! *Screams in the background*
You must have patience. Patience is the key. Nintendo rushed the DS becuas ethe PSP was on the horizon, and now, not a lot of games are out because of this.

Back