• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who was on your Nook Miles Ticket island?

Flurry! Someone said I reminded them of her so I picked her up lol.

so far i've gone to three islands. the first time i had bianca and asked her to move in. the second time i had MERENGUE and SWIFTLY also asked her to move in. not sure if both of them will end up moving in or if there are rules on that/one overrides the other. my third time i had hugh and i did not ask him to move in but i did find bamboo on his island!

I went to a few but didn’t bother interacting with the ones I didnt want at my island, so I spoke to Nan and she’ll be moving to my island!!

I got Rex...safe to say I left him on that island :c

ive gone to 2 islands and my friend has gone to one. currently we have recruited patty and jerimiah. i also saw norma on my second visit but i wasnt vibing with her so i didnt invite her back to my island.

I have been three times now.

First two times I got Bubbles and Analisa and invited both of them. I'm trying to get different villagers that I never had in new leaf. Bubbles and Analisa are cute as well <3

The third time I went, Cube was there but I didn't take him. I want my third villager that I take to be someone really cute. :3

Been four times, no other fruit apart from my native and coconut, hope I can get the other fruits :(

But, I have invited Celia, Sherb and Felicity to my island :) I didn't invite Bella (sorry).

Some yellow horse, didn't want it

Been 4 times. First was Sandy, second Apple, third Broccolo, fourth Beau. Invited Sandy, Apple and Beau. I think apple and Beau will only be temporary but I might keep Sandy for good, really like her design.

OMG GUYS for my normal villager, it was Molly in the island tour!!! I invited her and she was crying asking me if I was serious. Soooo cuuuute, my heart.

• first was Puddles, didn't invite her even though I love her because she was in my NL town
  • Alice was next, didn't invite, she's cute, but if I'm going to have a normal koala, it's going to be Melba
  • next was Hopkins, and he's also cute, but I couldn't get past the valve on the back of his head :)
  • now I'm getting nervous because all three islands have had my native fruit + I'm feeling bad about the silly reasons I rejected the villagers so I rustle up another ticket and tell myself I need to have an open mind
  • then I got Audie! I'm not the biggest fan of wolves but she & her origin story are the cutest, so of course I invite her
  • this morning I got my free ticket, and I once again tell myself to have an open mind.. once again my native fruit, but it's Megan!! I'm thrilled, she is precious.
  • so now I have 2/3 for Nook's plots, and I can't decide if I should keep island hopping or see who randomly shows up

I had Bubbles, Annalisa, Gayle (which I would have invited but I already had Sly), and finally Flora which I invited.

I met a pink cow who I hadn't seen before. Don't even remember her name. I invited her in though.

I got Simon, Celia, Al and Spork. All of them were big yikes from me so I invited none of them.

I've had Elmer and Bertha so far! Not my faves, but I couldn't say no to either of them lol

Back