• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who was on your Nook Miles Ticket island?

I got Freckles and Pekoe but only invited Pekoe cause I don't like Freckles that much.

I started “Animal Crossing: New Horizons” on Thursday, March 20, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. ET

Saturday, March 21, 2020 is actually Day #03.

I just set up tents for three new villagers.

But, I invited two to move into my island ʻOhana.

I invited Normal goat Nan and Lazy deer Erik. Found them on the special island.

I have set up three houses—exterior and interior—for incoming villagers.

I wonder who will be the third.

I found Walker the dog the first time and Rosie the cat the second time. I invited them both back!

Visited 2 islands on Day 2 (because I accidentally bought another Nook Miles ticket not knowing the first one was free). First villager was Jambette, second was Paolo! I invited Jambette to live in Tansan!

felicity was on the first island i visited! she looks so cute, i was tempted to invite her but there are so many peppy villagers i would love to invite instead :(

on my second island i saw puddles! again i was a bit tempted to have someone new on the island, but i'm not too fond of the frogs so i decided to leave without her :D

First time, Victoria the horse. Didn't invite.
Second, Lucky. Invited.
Have a third one but haven't used yet.

My villager plots are already down and it randomized Norma and Apple for the other two. So, I'm assuming I should wait on using the ticket till I get another tent to plot?..

My mystery island trips all had rain, strangely enough! I also met Midge and invited her to my island, she's a sweetheart <3 I think I'm gonna be addicted to buying the tickets now, they're so fun :D

I found Flora and loved her, she’s super enthusiastic.
I’m new to the series so it’s my first time meeting her.

It’s funny because I was remembering a girl I heard of named Flora, just the night before.

Has anyone had any sheep yet

i got peanut! really was hoping for ankha and fauna but she'll do for now. also bought a ticket to get some fruit/iron and there was a chicken but i didn't even bother lol

Back