• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who was your first camper at the campsite?

I got Beardo ): .....he doesn't even have a beard!!
Needless to say, I built a fence around his house and only open it up to smack him with the net haha.

I got Julian which I was pretty happy about. Too bad I had Papi too, not too fond of having repeat species in my island.

Jacques was the one i I had at my campsite. Never had him in New Leaf, but he looks pretty cool and cute.

beardo...... my friend came over to my town and we cornered him in the tent and said "redistribute the wealth"

So the first camper doesn't change even if the day changes and you haven't talked to him? Oh my God why Nintendo does this to us...

I got Huck. I hate him. Placed his house way up on the hillside where he can't get anywhere.

EURJmS1U0AccCut

I got Lucha. Can't say I'm all that familiar with him and I've never been a fan of the bird villagers, but I love the colour red and he's speaking Deutsch so we're going to be best friends. Already envisioning long nights spent sipping wine and singing Falco songs off-key.

I got Beardo. My most despised villager. I got stuck with him for 3 months in New Leaf and I don't care what glitches I risk he is being kicked out with amiibo as soon as possible. Potentially today, considering TTing to be rid of him.

I got Chops...not really thrilled to have him, but I do like variety lol I plotted all the land Nook had for sale and Limberg moved into one of them on his own...so I have two that are not really attractive but I feel that is a decent balance. I don't feel the need to have all my favorite villagers, and I like meeting new ones that I wouldn't normally have chosen myself.

I got Pietro. I don't like him, but I can live with him for the moment.

I got... Hippeaux. And we really can't choose? I thought we would get a number of villagers in and get to decide when one came in that we wanted. =/

I just got my first camper this morning... it was Lionel. Not someone I would have picked in a lineup, but he does kinda fit well with my town theme so he might stay a while.

Kyle, a wolf.
Not bad at all but i was hoping for Phil... I miss my Ostrich Town ç__ç

Last edited:
I will get mine tomorrow (or the day after because I chose to move my campsite ? I don't know). I'm really hoping to get Raymond or Judy... if I can't get any of the new, I hope I'll get Kyle. He's my only dreamy I don't have as an amiibo.

I got O'hare :mad: I mean he's cute but he's... not the one I was hoping for. I can't wait to make him move out.

I got Beardo...and I'll be honest, I dislike him a lot (more than Jambette at this point). So I decided to enforce isolation onto him and placed his housing plot away from everything and everyone, it will stay that way until he moves.

Back