• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who was your Valentine?

I didn't even know you could get letters from a villager on Valentines! That's such a cute feature... ;u;

... I have to work on raising my friendship with Curt, it would seem.

I didn't even know you could get letters from a villager on Valentines! That's such a cute feature... ;u;

... I have to work on raising my friendship with Curt, it would seem.

I got one from Kidd, it was cute and I was glad to get it. Actually do you guys know how the coffee/hot chocolate thing from the cafe works? I went there and he just kept telling me "today is a special day" and wouldn't give me any coffee. I did get a coffee to go earlier that morning - perhaps I missed that it was a special one?

I got one from Kidd, it was cute and I was glad to get it. Actually do you guys know how the coffee/hot chocolate thing from the cafe works? I went there and he just kept telling me "today is a special day" and wouldn't give me any coffee. I did get a coffee to go earlier that morning - perhaps I missed that it was a special one?

He didn't even mention that anything was special, but when I drunk it, it said "It's *heart* so *heart* sweet!" x3

I sat at the counter and was given a hot chocolate.

My mayor's valentine was Shari. They've always been pretty close.

My other character's was Julian. I thought it would be either him or Lopez. I only have three boys in my town at the moment and we're trying to get rid of Rory.

Ed and Roald will be always be mine. (in a non romantic way.) They are my best friends. <3

my Valentine was Erik, he gave me pink roses ~
what a little cutie-pie
i've never encountered Valentine's Day on AC so it was pretty sweet!

Ed, he sent me a chocolate heart.
This was my first time as well seeing Valentine's Day on the game, so I was surprised to see the letter.

Last edited:
Frobert, surprisingly enough. I didn't know he was such good friends with my mayor. I thought it would've been Pashmina or Merengue since they've been there the longest. I'm glad my little foggy buddy likes me that much.

Rudy gave me a pink rose! It was my first Valentine's day in the game as well.

I got Fuchsia! She's currently my favorite villager in town. To make my Valentine's Day even better, Rowan moved out!

Back