• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Lucky showed up AGAIN.
That's probably 3 times now. I asked him to move in but I'm going to give him away to someone!

I have Butch, I was going to ask him to move into my town but I'm getting Cube in couple days and I only have one spot x3

Phil

I asked him to move in once because he looks pretty cool. But he said no so I won't keep trying. :(

Fauna is in my campsite today, she's cute but I really want Vesta.
Also, I realized her French name is Bibi and it's looks like Diana's French name which is Didi xD

Today I have yet another penguin; this time it's Flo. She seems nice but I already have Pashmina.

Lucky. He's basically living in my town. I see him once a week now. Sometimes two days in a row.

I had Alice in my campsite yesterday, and I asked her to move in. I've always wanted a koala villager in my town, and even though it wasn't Sydney, I'm happy she's moving in.

Back