• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I have Dotty. I wanted to play camping games, but it just had to be her. I wish I could ask her to move in.

Just found Marshal in my tent and got him to move into my second town, I've had lots of other villagers in my tent also

I have Marina today. I really wasn't expecting to see an octopus in my campsite one day. ^_^'

I invited her to live in my town because she is a normal villager and I need one of those. To my surprise, she accepted rather quickly (only had to ask her three times!). I'm going to have to get used to her, though. She's rather pink (but then, so is Pinky and I love that panda!) but it's kinda weird how her mouth doesn't move when she talks. o_o'

Anyway, hopefully she doesn't do the same thing as Fauna and Lolly did; decide to move away without ever pinging me about it and giving me the chance to change her mind. ;-;

Julian. Invited him in.
I swear out of all the horses..he is the only one I've
ever found in the camp. x.x;

Back