• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

gayle - who is not as creepy as i thought, but i would still never take her in willingly.

Sterling. It's surprisingly cute to hear the high-pitched jock voice come out of his big ol' eagle self. x)

I'm crying so hard, my absolutely dreamie Fauna is in my camp. But I have FULL TOWN, I'm so heart broken. She's slipping away into thin air so easily, I'm so so upset... ;____;........ my day just turned terrible.

(Snifs) Beau! I WANT Beau - but stupid 10 villagers! Why Beau why do you choose today to be the first popular villager EVER that I want when I have 10 stupid (No effence to anyone but Bonbon and Eunice) villagers?! :(

Sterling. It's surprisingly cute to hear the high-pitched jock voice come out of his big ol' eagle self. x)

Sterling's a pretty good guy. He was my fourth move-in in my original town (ninth villager overall) and I had him for a long time. If you think his voice is cute, you ought to see when you leave his house and he waves one of those big wings. LOL.

Last edited:
No one today. I got Chrissy yesterday though, and was sad I couldn't get her to move in since my town is full. She's so cute!

I got T-Bone.

I liked him, until he played a game with me.
All of the items he was selling were above 3K. Jerk.

Back