• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I just had Julian, who I have desperately wanted back for AGES and my town was full.

I felt like jumping off a high cliff... *sniffles*

MARSHAL
but i can't get him bc i'm Plot Resetting and the villager who's moving in picked a bad spot so i don't wanna save. it was a painful experience.

Drago and he's moving in.
I don't particularly love him but maybe I can trade or something. owo

Wolfgang is in my Campsite right now. Funny how villagers begin to camp in my town again AFTER my 10th spot fills up... *Grumbles*

it's knox today. i'm surprised by how small his head is...actually, he just looks kinda tinier than i imagined in general. :Oa

My first ever camper that was in my campsite yesterday was Marshal. I'm not a fan of his, but I took him anyway. I figured I'd better not let him go to waste and someone else could use him once he moves out.

Some lazy elephant dude called Tucker. A friend of mine gave him an obscene catchphrase, which I don't like.

I lost my chance for Whitney due to full slots and now Fang is in there aaa I'm so lucky @_@; my beautiful eyeliner white wolf husband. I've gotten Lolly and Fauna (though I'm giving her away) through it in the past week. Peanut and Ed passed by too though I didn't take them. still, fabulous.

I'm having a yotta campers lately. Today, it's a lazy cub I never heard of called Pudge.

Back