• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Tammy and Big Top were in recently. I let them leave though.

Avery was in today and he looks awesome. Also has one of my favorite K.K Slider songs: K.K Condor. I let him move in.

Main town doesn't have a campsite, but my cycling town finally got Julian! I'm so happy because now I can give my dear friend her super dreamie ; w ;

I tried to do some campsite resetting this morning and I got Rodeo twice in a row o__o
I don't particularly dislike him but he wasn't what i was looking for at all

I hate it when that happens. Full town caused me to miss out on Mitzi and Fang. Nearly rage quit over Mitzi (she was in my original CF town and I really missed her).

Stitches - he's moving in tomorrow. He's not a dreamie but he seems pretty cute, and if I don't want him in the end I am sure there are plenty of people that will. :)

Do villagers camp in your town when you're full? I haven't had a camper in about a week. D:

Do villagers camp in your town when you're full? I haven't had a camper in about a week. D:

They do camp in your town if your town's full. The camping is really random. Haha.

Anyways, Chrissy's in my campsite. Looks like Francine will not be joined by her alter ego.
It's fine, Chrissy's like Harime Nui. Ugh.

They do camp in your town if your town's full. The camping is really random. Haha.

Anyways, Chrissy's in my campsite. Looks like Francine will not be joined by her alter ego.
It's fine, Chrissy's like Harime Nui. Ugh.

If Chrissy's Harime Nui, that means Francine's Ragyo tho.

Clay's in my campsite, but I have no room.

i had stitches yesterday but my boyfriend told mott not to leave so i couldnt invite him to move in.... ;___;

Back