• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I found Biff? He's a hippo. I was just thinking that he was one of the more uglier Jock villagers. :p

Omg. I love Biff, he moved out of my town! XD

So I had Merengue camping in my town a couple days ago, with 9 villagers, but Clyde decided to move in that same day :l so I couldn't get her. Just my luck :<

Grats to anyone that did get her though! She looks so cute with her strawberry horn thingy <3

Unfortunately no one as of right now. Checking it daily in hopes of some of my uglies getting replaced. though.

I had Victoria the horse yesterday, I have space and she looked cool with her racehorse vibe but I already have Rosie who is Peppy too and I'm not a massive fan of that personality!

I've got Bangle the peppy tiger today, and I'm really torn on whether to invite her as my last villager; she's really neat, but I'm not sure whether to hold out for a dreamie.

Goldie. She's very cute, and I have space, but I also already have 3 normal villagers, so I don't think I'll be getting her to move in at this time.

I haven't fixed up a campsite in my new town yet, but when that faithful day comes, i hope i get tons of them!
Before resetting, Quillson was in my campsite.

I had Peaches in my campsite last night. While I'm looking for a 10th villager, I decided to hold out a little longer for someone else that I like.

So I'm tt'ing villagers out and for the first time, im getting cute villagers.. WHEN MY TOWN'S FULL .____.
I've gotten puddles and fang omfg

Back