• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Lolly the Normal gray kitty is in my campsite atm.
I can't invite since I have 10 villagers, and she'd be an awkward misfit in my town.
It's a real shame people from other towns can't recruit your campers.

Glad to hear! I haven't had Flora, but she's a cutie!

And Julian is amazing. I remember he moved in with very little conversation, and he always jokes about becoming my roommate. It's sorta become a running gag with my game.

Runnign around laying down paths for my town, finally, when I noticed the tent on the campsite is up. I go in, and its Stitches.

Is that good?

I was TT-ing to catch up and throughout the process I had Rosie, Marina, Apollo, Bam and Amelia.

Last edited:
No one was in today, but the last animal to camp in Nitevale was Olaf the Anteater. I have a dreamie on reserve and am just gonna see what random I get since Mira just moved out as well. I haven't had much luck with my camp ground :c

Last edited:
Rocket the ape.. I already have 10 villagers but even if I had less I don't think I wouldn't convince her to live in my town..just my opinion haha.

Runnign around laying down paths for my town, finally, when I noticed the tent on the campsite is up. I go in, and its Stitches.

Is that good?

Good if you want him, means nothing if you don't. If you don't and want to bother with selling him, you can make money. I like him and personally only take campers I want.

Woo hoo! I got a really cute cat named Kiki and she is moving to one of my towns! I think she's a keeper. :)

Back