• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Oh my gosh! Pippy's in my campsite! She's like my first AC bestie ; ;. I don't wanna waste my last villager spot for her though D:

Mine is empty again :( I think it has been empty for at least 2 weeks now, maybe maybe the last camper made my tent smell funny ^_^

I have Chief today. He's kind of cool looking, but I don't care much for wolves. Plus, my town is full. :eek:

Just at the very moment I'm speaking with Beau in my campsite o/

Last edited:
Some really ugly, black Kangaroo. I didn't even bother talking to her, so I have no idea what her name is. x3 I think it's Astrid or something.

Fang just came to visit today! ^-^%

I'm so jealous I could just...

tumblr_n0ski1iTGk1sbxbe3o1_500.gif

I had Erik and Boomer who I missed out on. Diva and Puddles awhile ago but wasn't interested in since I'm not a huge fan of frog types. But now I got one of my dreamies and that is Molly. :) I already played charades with her and won and she's definitely moving in! :)

Last edited:
Back