• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Julian the horse

Unicorn! Also you are so lucky! Ribbot just asked me to leave, so I am TT him out, and going to be resetting for the very same one you mentioned!

Today, I got Beau. He's alright, but I already got Chester, a villager I consider a better Lazy. Now to go, TT Ribbot out and do the reset again....hopefully it won't take to long this time (CURSE YOU MIRA AND CHESTER FOR TAKING SO LONG!)

Last edited:
I think my campsite is defective, does anyone else go weeks with no campers? Since I built it about 4 weeks ago I've only had 1 camper :(

Fauna was in today, unfortunately I'm full. Of course I get the lovely villager in my main town full of dreamies, and not my cycling town! Sorry Fauna ):

I think my campsite is defective, does anyone else go weeks with no campers? Since I built it about 4 weeks ago I've only had 1 camper :(

It happens sometimes. Last month I went through a three week dry spell when I really wanted a 10th villager. Of course now that I have all 10 I'm getting campers just about every single day.

I had Bangle the tiger in my campsite today, on the same day that Rolf told me he wanted to move out. Hmm, I wonder if she tried getting him to run away with her. :p

After weeks of nobody I finally find Marina on the campgrounds ^0^ She's one of my favorite octopus and thankfully I had enough space to invite her in. Can't wait to see that cute pink blob walking around Malibu.

~ ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

fang, aha v.v;

i was bummed out about it, because i want him in my second town, but my main had ten and couldn't take him in.

i won him in an auction though, so everything's ok ^^

My last camper was Kevin, and I totally would have let him move in if I had the room.
I've noticed that a camper usually always comes when a villager is moving out or in, is this a proven fact?

Back