• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Benedict is in Kibble's campsite today.

Aw Purrl is in Mania's campsite today, she's so cute <3. If I had room I'd take her.

Last edited:
Octavian. I had him in my WW game years ago, strange seeing him again. Would invite but no room at the inn!

Peck is camping in Cinnabar today. His blank, dead eyes creep me out, so I backed out of the tent slowly and didn't look back.

Beau get your goddamn deer end in my fuggin town or I swear I'll cry for 5 minutes

Molly was camping in Bascom yesterday. I'm trying to figure out what permanent villagers I want there, so I am giving her a shot. She was pretty adorable.

I got Apple today; I'm definitely gonna ask her to move in! Maybe someday I'll get Flurry to camp again...

**EDIT** Well that was easy! She's already agreed to move to Balamb.

Last edited:
Blanche is in my campsite right now. I don't think I'm going to invite her into my town since I'm saving the spot in case a dreamie comes along.

Back