• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I had to postpone my campsite resetting and I saw an Igloo, it was Wart Jr. Of course...

Sylvia's in my campsite today. Not going to ask her to move in, but I've been hanging out with her to listen to the peaceful igloo music. :)

Big Top. One of my dreamies. In my town. With no open slots. I had a spot open yesterday. Why did you wait till now? Swear to God you freaking number three-sporting, green-limbed, French proverb-speaking, lazy, goggle-wearing, head-protecting, boxing-enthusiast animalia chordata mammalia probiscidea elephantidae elaphus maximus borneensis

Last edited:
Big Top. One of my dreamies. In my town. With no open slots. I had a spot open yesterday. Why did you wait till now? Swear to God you freaking number three-sporting, green-limbed, French proverb-speaking, lazy, goggle-wearing, head-protecting, boxing-enthusiast animalia chordata mammalia probiscidea elephantidae elaphus maximus borneensis

Nice, insulting him with his scientific classification, that'll really learn him! Lol :p

Yesterday Apollo was camping in Cinnabar. It's funny 'cause the night before I met Apollo in a friends town and he seemed really buff and into me, so I guess he followed me back home *cough* Either way, town was full, but he's a cool guy.

I WAS going to campsite reset for Margie but stinkin cute Chief showed up first time and ruined my plans. He's now a villager of Area9 and I'm going to make the requirements of my new town Margie + four tolerable villagers x3

I forgot to post this yesterday, but I continued campsite resetting and Kid Cat was in the campsite. He will now start living in Woodway soon.

Found Winnie in my campsite two days ago. :D
Since I've been looking for a peppy villager for MONTHS I've asked her to move in.

MY WAIFU IS IN MY CAMPSITE MY WAIFU IS IN MY CAMPSITE MY WAIFU IS IN MY CAMPSITE

Genjiiiiiii I've missed yooooooou!!

Vesta is in the iglo today! So looks adorable, so I invited her in ^-^ I hope Willow won't get jealous with another cute sheep in town.

Back