• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Figures, nearly 2 years later, NOW Marina decides to show her octopus face! AFTER I get 10, nice timing cephalopod!

My latest campers were Peck and Ruby. Both of them for the second time. I had so many campers this week! :p

Lolly.... I just finished plot resetting for my 10th dreamie, Willow, and noticed the tent. It's been a while since I saw any campers so I checked and there's Lolly in there xD... Oh well. I already have 2 normals and just got my last dreamie.. Anyways, she's soooo adorable!! Didn't get to really meet her in game before.. She's so cute!

Roscoe was camping today!! I had him in my previous town and kinda miss him. My current cranky is moving in 2 days so he would have been a perfect replacement :/

Moe, the cat, is in my campsite today. I think he's camped here before, but I'm not positive. I don't care for him.

Francine's in mine, I've only been getting "Good" villagers from the Campsite.

I'mma get her in cus she's bae and I'll try to get Chrissy too.

I had Drake the stupid duck who moved from my 100% duck town unannounced forcing me to move Puck the penguin there thus making my town 90% duck and 10% penguin.Well,at least Puck is also an aquatic bird and if you squint he looks like a fat pink duck that likes hockey.

Last edited:
I have no one interesting at the moment. . . BUT I did have Lolly the other night, and Groucho earlier today. (I traveled.)

Back