• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I had Bella at my campsite today. I have no interest in her, and my town is full anyway. But having to pass up Lucky on Wednesday was a bit painful. :p

Gigi is in Taciturn's campsite today...and I'm a bit sad, she's gorgeous and I'd of loved to invite her in! Ah well, hopefully I'll have another chance in the future ^_^

I met Flora earlier today but have no space to ask her to stay. All's well though; I'm saving any future spaces for dreamies.

Dora was in mine today. I just put up the campsite two days ago and she's my first camper. She's pretty cute for a mouse villager.

Shep's been hanging around today, but I can't get him to play any of the usual minigames with me so I'm kinda wishing I could boot him, haha

Bluebear is in Shenkuu currently, and Scoot is visiting Zenith today!

I have Pango the peppy anteater in my camsite, I don't want her (neither do I have space) so if someone is interested in her just vm/pm me.

Chevre was camping in Cinnabar yesterday. She's quite cute but town is full and I'm not fond of normals tbh. Now I have 10 permanent villager I'm assuming I'll get a ton of awesome campers just to spite me, lol.

Back