• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

tt'd a couple of hours forward and then back (to around 3am) and now apple's in my campsite

Aww Apple's adorable! :3

I had Kiki in my camp a lil bit ago but I wasn't too keen on her moving in. Only 1 cat fit enough for my town and he's got prime real-estate already ♡ Bob

Chaddar set up an igloo in my village today. While he's a pretty cute mouse, I've got nine villagers in town already.
I need that extra villager slot in case Lily finally makes an appearance at the campsite. .o.

I got Tex today. decided to pass even though I'm cycling villagers. I'm almost through the 16 villager cycle so it'd be nice if it was someone I didn't mind keeping for a bit.

Last edited:
Empty campsite for the moment, but I'm getting ready to TT and cycle out some unwanted villagers, so hopefully I'll come across someone during that whole escapade :p

I have Winnie in my campsite. I kinda grew on her when I seen her in. The star on the top must be why.

Fauna is in my main town igloo. Really tempted to invite her but since she's in my second town I resisted.

I have Boomer in my campsite right now.

My town is already full at 10, plus Boomer looks a little boring to me.... I was never fond of him anyhow.

Mint :)
She's not someone I would want to stay in my town forever, but I do like her. I might let her move in so that my town is full.

Last edited:
Ankha? I have ten villagers. She's my last dreamie ; - ; Sometimes I think the campsite is a cruel joke.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Winnie in my campsite. I kinda grew on her when I seen her in. The star on the top must be why.

I had her in my town for two years, I even have 4 pictures she sent me. Recently I forced her to move out.

I had a few people in my campsite while I was plot resetting but now that I'm done with that, Tammy is in campsite today.

Back