• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Biskit appeared and I pretty much just scammed him for 1.2mil Bells B)

//whispers// if you play the 'guess what i ate' game with lazy campers they will give you x4 the amount if you win on the first/second try. pretty much just give them beetles/sharks and theres your profit gg

Curly is in Kibble's campsite today and Stinky is in my second town Mania's campsite :).

In my main town, Fang. He does look ugly to me though. (Sorry Fang fans)

In my OYC town, Flo. Whatever.

I'm plot resetting for Marshal and it is NOT EASY!!! T_T

Look at the villagers I found through resetting so much.

Simon x1
Paula x1
Doc x1
Muffy x1
Lopez x1
Alfonso x1
Caroline x2
Moose x1
Spork x1
Patty x1
Tom x1
Tank x1
Sly x1
Kevin x1
Bertha x1
Genji x1
Gayle x1
Rasher x1
Deirdre x1
Frank x1
Chevre x1
Lobo x1
Benedict x1
Coach x1
Mott x1
Lucha x1
Bree x1
Pietro x1
Fuchsia x1
Cesar x1
Marcie x1
Tangy x1
Axel x1
Pashmina x1
Rosie x2
Gala x1
Jeremiah x1
Ed x1
Curt x1
Daisy x1
Derwin x1
Rizzo x1
Flip x1
Sprinkle x1
Curlos x1
Beau x1
Wolfgang x1
Gruff x1
Papi x1
Eunice x1
Benjamin x1
Sydney x1
Peaches x1
Flo x1
Rhonda x1

Still no Marshal. I hope I find him soon!
Haha, that's pretty crazy.

Well, not too long ago in my main town Maple was in my campsite, so I decided to take her in ^_^

Mott is in my campsite, the jock voice doesn?t suit him, should be a deeper voice. And I think he looks more like a smug villager.

Yesterday, I had Phoebe in my campsite. I tried to replace Mira with her in my last village, but she just wasn't doing it for me.

Today, I have Robin in my campsite, I used to have her in an old town, but that's before I realized Amelia was a much better snooty bird (even though she's an eagle.)

mira, i'm really upset because her, deirdre, and pheobe are the only uchis i want and of course i don't have room :( oh well, hopefully i'll have room soon!

Back