• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Peanut the peppy squirrel! She looks like a real cutie, but I have the maximum number of villagers at the moment.

Oh my, Ankha was camping today! I spent a couple of hours trying to convince her to move in, let's see if we click ^_^

Hugh. I purposely made him come in the campsite so sell my Beetles to him.

Last edited:
Apple was in mine today and I was excited cause she's so cute and I wanted to move her in so I could sell her later, she wouldn't ask to move in and I knew I only had 9 villagers and then when I went out into my town I saw Soleil had plotted from my boyfriend's town. =[[[

Apple was in mine today and I was excited cause she's so cute and I wanted to move her in so I could sell her later, she wouldn't ask to move in and I knew I only had 9 villagers and then when I went out into my town I saw Soleil had plotted from my boyfriend's town. =[[[

I wonder who's fault that was ;) not mine ...

poncho was my first camper of today... while i try to find coco :,,,)

edit: during this venture i also found tia in the campsite... too bad she's not one of my dreamies, because i don't want her to just disappear, but i also don't particularly want her in my town ahhh

Last edited:
midge is in my camp site right now.
she's actually pretty cute for one of the bird villagers!
however, I don't really want another normal villager in my town :c

I had Diana last night, which I was happy since I'm collecting deers/wolves for my town. So she's moving in :)

I also had Sterling, Bunnie, and Bennedict before her, didn't invite them to move in tho :p

Back