• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

After a few resets, Jeremiah pitched his tent on the campsite. Li'l bugger is so damn good at rock-paper-scissors and took home almost all my tools but he then decided to play charades and I won easily, He'll be moving in soon! YES

Flurry was camping in Taciturn, she doesn't really do it for me though, despite the fact that she is cute.

Last edited:
I've had three campers three days in a row now. Two days ago it was Soleil, yesterday it was Velma, and today Bam is camping. I'm happy with my current villagers, but it's fun to to be able to get a good look at all the different villagers through the campsite. :blush:

Can they still move in if u don't ask. I let my game be random I dont like picking who lives in my town if someone wants to move I let them so its more realistic so I am hoping they can still move in on there own at the campsite even if u don't ask.

Can they still move in if u don't ask. I let my game be random I dont like picking who lives in my town if someone wants to move I let them so its more realistic so I am hoping they can still move in on there own at the campsite even if u don't ask.
Nope, villagers from your campsite will never just move in without you asking them to.

Yesterday, Benjamin pitched up- no thanks (I mean he's ok)
Today, Anchovy is in it, I don't think I'm going to ask him to move in

Skye, I actually wanted her for weeks, but my towns now full..

I think I'm going to replace her with another dreamie now though.

Today I had Blanche in my campsite, aww she is really beautiful<3 but I have no room, I need a second town^^

Back