• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I had Whitney in my campsite today. Sadly, I was plot resetting and Kid Cat's house was in an awful place, so I had to reset.

Midge is in Salem and I convinced her (after many requests) to move in. I had her back in ACGC and she was one of my favorite villagers!

Today I've got this dog villager named Marcel. looks pretty odd to me, but... meh. Not taking him in, though.

Bianca's camping in Ecruteak right now. I like her, but I don't really want her moving in.

Drago!

He's moving in because he's a dragon but I don't like lazies in general ah

Sigh, I just bought Zucker yday for my sister, because she was afraid she'll get a voided villager and I didn't think I'd get him in my cycling town anytime soon, but I just got him in my cycling towns campsite! Oh well.
ogxKE8D.jpg

Then 10 minutes later I also grabbed fauna in my cycling town campsite!

3bVDcxu.jpg

I usually get hippos, kangaroos, lions, and eagles.. so this was really odd.

Lily's camping in my town today. She's cute but I have no space + three normals already. So far she's played one game with me and I sold her my silver nugget for 900 bells..

Back