• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Got Beau in my campsite, would have taken him for myself, but I already have Erik and Lucky as lazies.
And I kinda prefer Erik over him!

Stitches. I've had him before, he was alright. I asked him in, just beacause I have Pekoe and they are so cute together. I have to plot reset him next to Pekoe tho.

Tammy's here. and I gotta make her move to my town. she has to. I loved her so much. this is also kinda weird, she's the second Glitter villager to show up in my campsite. Ricky was here before. I just. Tammyyyyyyyyy <3

EQ1eYOv - Imgur.jpg

Rasher is hanging out in Catlips for the day.I kinda like him but don't have a space.

Puddles! I had her in Glitter too! this is so weird. first Ricky, then Tammy and now Puddles. my god

Well, started up the game the other day, nine month "pause"... Currently have Pekoe in my campsite, she's nice and I think I want her :D

AWW, DANG IT! I'm time traveling to get Fauna out faster... AND ALLI'S HERE. whyyyyyyyyyy me. I don't even currently have a snooty in town and I LOVE Alli. I am so upset.
bye Alli. bye forever. I'm sad that you had to show up when my town is full.

A horse named Victoria. Can't take her in though because I'm maxed out currently. XD Oh well, not like I planned to.

Back