• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

doing some plot resetting today and right now i've come across hazel in the campsite.
she's actually kinda cute :>

Wendy is camping in Edenvale today! c: She's really cute and I would love to have her, but Fang just moved in, so I am full. ;-;

Fang in Autumn. I wish I didn't have 10 villagers already. =( This is why I hate checking the campsite at max villagers xD

Right now in Fairview is Nan and in Majestic Pierce. Wish i wasnt full in Fairview..

Last edited:
Skye the wolf was in my tent last a little while ago xD. My girlfriend's friend has her already so I just let her go.

Beau is in my campsite. He denied my begging him to come to my town tons of times!!! Finally I denied him once and then the next time he said yes. Little sneak. lol. Its my first deer ever. I am looking forward to seeing him in my town. :)

Whitney yesterday and Mira today. My town is full otherwise I would have taken Whitney~

Just yesterday in the ugly villagers thread I said I wasn't a Julian fan, though many are. And of course he's camping in my alt town today...and I have no space!!! I would have snagged him for a giveaway otherwise. :(

Back