• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Ankha is in my main town Kibble's campsite, the town is full of dreamie's but she's a dreamie for my second town :(. Still it's nice to finally see her in one of my towns.

Drift is in my campsite today. I've always wanted a frog villager so I've invited him to move into my town!

Drift is in my campsite today. I've always wanted a frog villager so I've invited him to move into my town!

Drift is very cool, I've had him in two of my towns (although it was the same Drift, he skipped from my main to my second town via streetpass) :).

Last edited:
diana was in my campsite yesterday which totally surprised me bc i was expecting to have to pay millions just to have a chance to have her in one of my towns!!!! :)

Marina is in my campsite today and GODDAMN SHE IS ONE OF MY DREAMIES BUT I HAVE NO SPACE NOW i AM SUPER SAD. ;_;

I had my first camper in months, it was Ruby. She looks cute but the town doesn't really have space.

Back