• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Nana is currently in my campsite right now, she looks cute but I'm not taking her in...

Ribbot was in my campsite today.
It's the first time I've ever gone in when I've had 10 villagers, I'm usually too scared in case it's someone I like the look of but don't have enough room to invite to move in:rolleyes:

Samson is in my campsite currently
I don't want him though because I'm not a huge fan of the mice villagers

Becky. I like her colour scheme. I'd have invited her if I had room, but the fact I don't until Bettina leaves tomorrow isn't causing me heartache.

When I first started Animal Crossing New Leaf, I did nott know about how popular some of the villagers were lik Tangy, Ankha (or whatever her name is), Marshal, ect.... I actually had them in my tents in my VERY first town before I resetted to Boy Love. I ignored them because I knew I wanted other things like Bob and Mitzi. Oh well...

In Boy Love, I haven't seen many of the 'popular' villagers in my tent. I have gotten a few to move in from the tent to only decide I didn't like them. I got Bob once, but I accidentally voided him once when I didn't understand cycling or whatever it's called. I still kind of regret that. Bob is a villager on my gamecube, but I have stitches as my Lazy villager, so I can live with it :).

About six months ago I got another Animal Crossing New Leaf cart. I decided to make a cycling town to make money on TBT for pokemons when I needed to. I buy starts on it and collect perfect fruit. I even make golden roses. It's time consuming but relaxing to get into the groove of it. I was hoping to have gotten some nice villagers in my tent, but so far they have been the lower or second to lowest tier ones. I guess I have gotten lucky though... Bam and Tangy moved in randomly. :) I just hope I can get a good villager from the tent annd sell them off soon. XD Meanwhile, the tent has brought mee nothing yet rofl.

Sorry for asking but how do you get someone to camp in your town?
My brother doesn't know and he's having Merengue over, so lucky!

edit: I found it!

Last edited:
Back