• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I don't have anyone currently, but my last one was Pudge- I thought he was kinda cute, But I am waiting for Beau so I'm gonna pass on Pudge.

Nobody today, but yesterday it was the light and dark blue frog whose name I can't seem to remember. I didn't end up talking to them.

I got Mallary today and Grahm after I TT'd a few days, I would've let one of them in if I wasn't resetting both very cute.

I got Chief and he looked so cool so i decided to adopt him. hope to see him really soon in my town :D

Bud the bear is in my camp tent butttt I have 10 even though I told Bruce he could move out there isn't time on their sides for them to switcheroo.

Lyman was camping today. I debated taking him but considering I'm trying to cycle specific villagers for Main Street I decided against it. Sorry bud :C

I have Maelle in my campsite today... shes weird but cute in a way haha i didnt adopt her since i have a full town

Back