• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I'm doing the Reset trick for one, Seen a few Animals recently.

-Charlise
-Tabby
-Gaston
-Curlos (I was really tempted to take him in ._.)
-Moe
-Tom

Still doing it now >:U

Had Dotty, Nate, Benedict, Beardo and Mitzi earlier during my reset run, shamefully none really Interested me :c

Even though Beardo is awesome Dx

Melba.
She was in my cycling town and she was adopted today.
what-a-twist-caption[1].gif

Charlise has been in my campsite at least twice now since June. I think she wants to move in, but I don't want to let her. I don't like her.

Anyway, had her yesterday. Today I had Cousteau and invited him to stay. I am down to 8 again and don't want to risk having Charlise move in randomly. ;)

Melba was in mine, I played a game with her & she is now my new resident. She is very cute ;)

Can't say really. Keeps changing, I am campsite resetting xD
I had Pekoe just before... I wish I could've asked her to stay but she isn't the one I want ;-;

Seems today's gonna be a day where I'll get alot of Campers.

-Annalise
-Jeremiah
-Jay
-Rizzo
-Willow
-Mitzi (Again?)
-Rhonda
-Dizzy
-Ricky (Ugh, Get out! You're as bad as Tabby D: )
-Violet (What...No, Stop existing.)
-Penelope
-Sparro
-Cookie (She's adorable, But I don;t want her =n=)
-Hamlet (Don't like Hamster villagers :c)
-Blanche
-Camofrog
-Kabuki (My Best friend already has him)
-More to be added soon >:U

Last edited:
Can't campsite reset anymore without time travelling, and I am not a time traveller. .-.
My little brother went on my side account without me knowing (when I was out) ;-;

Back