• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

In my main town, Pinky the peppy bear. In my alt, Pashmina the goat. I actually kind of like the former and would move her in, maybe, 'cos I don't have a peppy, but I have no room.

Today's going sweeeeet, Here's that list again >:U

-Annalise
-Jeremiah
-Jay
-Rizzo
-Willow
-Mitzi (Again?)
-Rhonda
-Dizzy
-Ricky (Ugh, Get out! You're as bad as Tabby D: )
-Violet (What...No, Stop existing.)
-Penelope
-Sparro
-Cookie (She's adorable, But I don't want her =n=)
-Hamlet (Don't like Hamster villagers :c)
-Blanche
-Camofrog
-Kabuki (My Best friend already has him)
-Amelia
-More to be added soon >:U

Last edited:
Cutie pie Flora at the moment! Too bad my town's full. ;_;

Last edited:
The cycling paid off quite well, I've just got Lolly in my Campsite, I'mma take her in :3

Beau!
I was resetting for a lazy camper or a dreamie (longshot XD), and he showed up :D Today had a bad rate for campers, but I'm glad I didn't give up!

He's not a dreamie, but I know he's really popular (and adorable!) so I'm hoping I'll be able to trade him for one. I moved in Zucker for the same reason a few weeks ago, but I haven't had any luck getting him to move :p I'm going to try the befriending method with Beau, I just hope I don't get attached ^^U

Octavian. Wow so sad right now, I wish I could take him </3

He's my new favorite Cranky too. Wow game :(

One of my dreamies , Muffy, is currently camping in my town. Too bad Butch decided to move in today and steal the last spot. T-T *heartbroken*

I haven't had many villagers in my campsite today. I've been TT-ing a bunch.

Right now I have Peck. I don't really like him so he won't be joining my town anytime soon.

Back