• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Cooooolton. He is so damn cute, whyyyyyyyy don't I have Space for him? ;_;

Cooooolton. He is so damn cute, whyyyyyyyy don't I have Space for him? ;_;

I have Colton and he is the nicest guy around! He always gives me genuine art and medicine for free, plus, he looks like Br?no. XD You can have him after I gained his picture.

On topic... Beardo the weirdo. Not a fan, but I am full anyway until Phoebe will be picked up in the evening.

I have Colton and he is the nicest guy around! He always gives me genuine art and medicine for free, plus, he looks like Br?no. XD You can have him after I gained his picture.

On topic... Beardo the weirdo. Not a fan, but I am full anyway until Phoebe will be picked up in the evening.
Seriously? ;-;
That is so Nice of you !
Have to give away Carmen and Katt.... Have to kick them out.

Seriously? ;-;
That is so Nice of you !
Have to give away Carmen and Katt.... Have to kick them out.

Don't stress yourself. It could still be a week or so until I get his picture. We are good friends I'd say, but he only moved in about 3 or 4 weeks ago, so I'm not sure when he'll give me his pic. D: I wont forget though. x3

Bam was in mine yesterday, and I had room! Yay! think he is so cute. It took 45 minutes of asking him, but he finally agreed to move in. :)

^^ Omg I got Bam yesterday too o: I had just got rid of Anchovy when I started tting and at complete randomness, no campsite or anyone who had him that I wified with, nothing- he just had the perfect plot behind my flower arch o: And since I'm collecting deer that was a coinky dink o:

Stitches!

Instead of making a thread, I'll ask here; I want him, and my 10th villager will be in boxes tomorrow. Can I convince him to move in? I only have ever seen campers when someone's about to move or when I'm at 9 villagers, so I'd assume so.

Stitches!

Instead of making a thread, I'll ask here; I want him, and my 10th villager will be in boxes tomorrow. Can I convince him to move in? I only have ever seen campers when someone's about to move or when I'm at 9 villagers, so I'd assume so.

Campers can always come, no matter how many villagers you have. I've managed to move someone in when my 10th villager was in boxes, but it won't be possible until then :c

^^ Omg I got Bam yesterday too o: I had just got rid of Anchovy when I started tting and at complete randomness, no campsite or anyone who had him that I wified with, nothing- he just had the perfect plot behind my flower arch o: And since I'm collecting deer that was a coinky dink o:

I'm so happy for you! And I'm really glad he picked the right spot to move in, that is great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stitches!

You could always offer him to someone else, and hope the favor will be returned. He is so adorable, it would be a shame to lose him entirely.

Soleil :D For the second time now... I think she really wants to live in my town >'D But nah, she's cute but not my cup of tea :3

Cobb. Such a sickly green color. Glad it was him than someone else I would have wanted. I forget that I have ten villagers all the time now and always end up checking my campsite!

Back