• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

ANKHA.....
Gaaaaah. Why ? D:
No Space, i wish I could have taken her for a while ;-;

(If anybody is interested in convincing her to love in your town, PM me, but the chances that she will are very slim, it is not impossible, but it is very hard to make her do so)

Freya the pink snooty wolf. Contemplating letting her move into my 10th spot and use her as trade fodder for Roald/Del. BuT I swear if this turns into another Wolfgang mishap and i get attached... :u

I tried to get stitches to move in but he won rock paper scissors. Is there still a way of getting him to move in?

Zell!
Another dear!
I think Fauna is lonely ever since Lopez left :0
I am missing the 2 lazy deers in my camp and then all the deers would have come to my camp! XD

Today I had Yuka, who I debated asking to move in but didn't, and then Nate. I didn't ask Nate, either.

Nate!
He's cute, but... the gender ratio.
At this point, Filbert's really the only person who can break the ratio system I've got going. :p

Back