• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Chief.. OMG. I WANT HIM SO BAD.. BUT IM FULL;-;Damn you ac.. why didn't you just give me another gorilla like you usually do-.-

rodney was there yesterday but i did not allow him to move in hans has grown on me a bit as my smug villager.

Moe was yesterday. I used him to get about a million bells and then accidentally asked him to move in.
He crushed my path >:C

I have Sally the normal squirrel. I like her instantly. She's completely cute and even has a sweet voice. Oh, cruel Animal Crossing. Why do you send me a great camper when I have ten residents?

Question I know the answer to ( :( ): If someone asks to move out and I agree on the day there is a camper in town, can I ask the camper to move in? I'm quite sure the answer is no, since there is always the possibility the mover will change their mind.

I guess I met a new dream villager. I wish people from other towns could come and claim a camper. I'd have my ninth resident in my other town!

Last edited:
Back