• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Moe is in my campsite now.

I can't get him to move in; I'm up to full capacity.

I built the campsite in my new town today, due to be built 6am today, but I jumped ahead since the second day is the only day you're guaranteed a camper. I settled in for a big reset fest, but the first guy in camp was Zucker. I was planning to hold out for Wolfgang or Rosie, but I know this guy is a big deal around here. Also, when looking over acceptable villagers, I was kind of drawn to the octopi. I was thinking more Octavian because I'm a cranky fan, but I already do have three crankies. I'm thinking I'll take him and see how it goes.

It was like pulling teeth (or whatever octopi have), but Zucker finally agreed to move in after charades. Thought his plot would be up due to the magic of TT back to real time, but it's not.

I have Pierro (or something like that. Sorry guys my memory is AWFUL) the, like multi-colored chicken thing (my memory, once again, is failing me. I THINK he's like a chicken or something like that...). I am kicking myself as I was just skipping through what he was saying and said 'yes' for him to move in. *Sigh* Tomorrow is gonna be a LONG day....

I have Pierro (or something like that. Sorry guys my memory is AWFUL) the, like multi-colored chicken thing (my memory, once again, is failing me. I THINK he's like a chicken or something like that...). I am kicking myself as I was just skipping through what he was saying and said 'yes' for him to move in. *Sigh* Tomorrow is gonna be a LONG day....

Pietro, the clown sheep. :)

Pekoe! She is such a cutie "in person", but I have 10 now and will get Julian too, so I can't ask her to move in :(

Marshal but i don't know whether to let him stay or not. He isn't one of my dreamies and I have one place left which is for Curly who my sister is holding for me

Marshal but i don't know whether to let him stay or not. He isn't one of my dreamies and I have one place left which is for Curly who my sister is holding for me

Believe me you want him to stay. You can sell him for millions (like 40 mill) on here or give him away to one of the hundreds who love him and have him as dreamies. I am sure you will regret it if you don't. :)

Marcel. First dog to set foot in my town! After pondering a good while I decided to let him (well, beg him) to move in.

Back